You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Problems With Article Marketing Automation

rhett18
Trust:

Problems With Article Marketing Automation

Does anyone use article marketing automation? I joined it 3 weeks ago and everything was great until now. For the past few days none of my articles (I have 16 in the system) have been sent out to be published to other sites.

I am getting a slow trickle of articles to be published on the 5 blogs I have in the system but it's a lot less than usual.

I have submitted several tickets to their support desk but they have all been ignored.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with them? And why don't they answer their customers support tickets?

There are no "announcements" on their site with regards to them having technical problems.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with them. They are about to lose a customer.

Thanks.
PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
Hi Rhett

I've been using AMA for several months now, and they have sent out literally hundreds of blogs for me (I also have 16 articles with them).

I did have an issue some time ago which took quite a few efforts to get resolved but they did come through in the end. It turned out that they were updating their server, but had not told me.

I think AMA is good value, so I recommend sticking with them for the time being. I'm not sure there is anybody else out there that will do as good a job for you.

Good luck!

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

rhett18
Trust:
Hi Kieran,

I absolutely agree. Getting all those backlinks for $47/month really is a great deal. It's also a very easy system to use and you have to love that.

But for whatever reason about 3 days ago all of my articles stopped going out to other sites... stopped cold. Now if they are having technical issue that's fine, stuff happens, but they should announce that on their home page or in an e-mail so that the members will know what's going on.

And it really pi***s me off whenever a service I'm paying for doesn't answer their support tickets. And I know they're getting them because I am getting all of the confirmations, complete with ticket numbers. My oldest support ticket dates back to October 26th and it still hasn't received a reply. Not a very smart way to run a business that relies on monthly membership renewals.

Do you currently have any active articles that are waiting to be published on other sites? If so, are they being sent out or are you seeing the same things I'm experiencing? I have no idea if this is just a problem for me or if it's the entire AMA system.

Thanks.
missyox
Trust:
November 7th was the last time my articles were sent out. I will give them another month or two to see what happens. I literally have hundreds of backlinks from these 5 articles I wrote, so I am not complaining yet....
rhett18
Trust:
missyox wrote:November 7th was the last time my articles were sent out. I will give them another month or two to see what happens

You are going to wait "another month or two" to see why these people are not doing what you're paying them $47/month to do?
missyox
Trust:
Well, my monthly subscription fee was taken out yesterday, so why wouldn't I wait until December 10th to see if it is improving?
rhett18
Trust:
I can think of 47 reasons to find out why it's not working NOW.
missyox
Trust:
I will let you know what I find out. Thanks
PremiumMember
kieran
Trust:
Hi Rhett

My latest article was published yesterday (11th November) and I am already getting pingbacks about it. So something is working and no alarm bells are ringing yet for me.

Hope you get your problems sorted out - I agree that it is ****** annoying when support tickets are ignored. I don't think this kind of problem is limited to AMA, however. I walked from HostNine web server because they were completely unable to answer a simple question after repeated efforts on my part.

Regards

Kieran
Kieran

www.moneymakingbuzz.com - the Key to Online Wealth
www.buildthingsdirect.com - the Top Site for Home Improvement Projects

jimsefton
Trust:
I registered last weekend and login every day to see the number of accepts on my article going up and the number of articles I have (auto) accepted for my sites going up too... yet not one article has been published to my sites and my article has been posted on nobody elses either.

Glad it's not just me, but I can't say they will be getting any money from me until they get it sorted and start answering tickets (guess the second one is not so likely)
PremiumMember
caddynz
Trust:
Hi all

I have been with AMA for about 6 weeks. I have had about 1200 articles published in that time from my original 29 articles. I have a few questions that hopefully someone may answer.

1. Does anyone put a limit on the amount of times an article can be published with the option within AMA?

2. Can anyone enlighten me as to how many back links is normal for the period of time I have been using AMA (6 weeks) and the amount of articles published (1200+).

When checking for back links in Traffic Travis the most back links I have seen is just over 100 but normally around 70-80. I checked again tonight and have 18 back links.

Not to sure if I am doing something wrong with AMA?? any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards

Caddy
rhett18
Trust:
Sorry Caddy but I can't help you out with any of that.

I'm just piping in here because I started this thread and I thought I'd give everyone an update.

I just canceled my membership to AMA earlier today. My articles have started going out to other sites again but I still haven't heard a word from AMA support. Any company that has such little regard for their customers is not a company I want to deal with. Granted it's a cool little system but I also have serious reservations about the value of the back links.

I've done a little searching to see the sites where my articles have been published and for the life of me I can't see how Google can place any value on links coming from those blogs.

Just my opinion.
missyox
Trust:
There is a place at the bottom of your article just above the publish button that asks you for the distribution limit. 0 = unlimited.
PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
Hey All,

Marc Lindsay here.

Yes, there was an issue with distribution for a few days, we didn't find out about it until a bit late and it was fixed within hours (when distributions started again).

As for results on the links.... You wont see most of your links in google anyhow. I have stats on over 76,845 individual anchor text's promoted in the system.

Every one of them is checked regularly for rankings.

48% of them maintain a 1st page ranking in google.

76% of 76,845 unique anchor texts have a top 3 page google ranking.

I'd say it works.

I do apologize but I am not here to tell you or justify or please or beg you to understand why or how it works. Its really simple...

one way links over many unique ip blogs in a fashion that is not really footprintable using in content links in mostly unique content.....

The service was setup to do one thing and one thing only.....

Help you get one way backlinks through a new improved method of article distribution leveraging common platforms that actually works and works effectively.

Its a shame to see you go, Rhett18, especially since shortly you will no longer be able to get the value you were getting at $47 per month.

As for the support.... Yes, we've had issues and its been a poor response on our behalf whilst trying to get them sorted.

The good news is we've made the changes needed to move to a migrated central support system (zendesk) and have dedicated support people starting, not just support people but someone to setup an entire support structure, from feedback to FAQ's to improving training.

Business is about learning, if you feel you know it all.... then you need to look harder because you are already moving backwards.

Thank you all for helping me learn how to better help you every day.

I don't monitor these forums often, Mark Ling just pointed me here as I was on skype with him and it needed my input so I can make sure things are fine.

For those in AMA...... Wait until you see what we have in store for you next year.... It will blow your mind

Upwards and Onwards
Marc
Last edited by faradina on 18 Nov 09 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typographical errors

[url=http://www.plrpro.com:390dgv68]PLRpro.com - Where content meets quality - 440 articles per month limited to 200 people per group.[/url:390dgv68]

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi
I just wanted to say that the service from AMA has been good, I understand about the ticket issue and getting a response but I think that its great the Mark Ling has Contacted Marc Lindsey and he has posted the details above,I am definately a AMA fan and look forward to 2010 with AmA.
To note the articles that I now post on AmA are all Spinable so every time a publish happens, the site is getting 100% original content
hope This helps on the positive side

Thanks
lumina
Trust:
Hi Marc or Mark,

I hear a lot of warnings against automatic link building - is AMAutomation really 'not really' traceable?

one way links over many unique ip blogs in a fashion that is not really footprintable using in content links in mostly unique content.....

Thanks!
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Lumina,
I can not answer the not traceable question because I think it is not a question of being traceable or not.
AMA helps build links naturally.. instead of looking like a link farm.
It does this over time to look more natural to the SE's
Having said that, I would not rely on AMA completely and I would also be getting my own backlinks to diversify.

REgards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

lumina
Trust:
Hi Troy,

Thanks for your quick response and clarification.

How do the search engines/Google find out that one used automatic linkbuilding - just the speed/number at which they're built?

Totally agree with you that it's better to get diversified backlinks.

Have a great day, Di
wollowra
Trust:
Well no one knows for sure but it would seem that is the case yes.
Imagine google spidering your site one day and it has 10 links... then the next it has 500..lol
That is not too natural..lol

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

limetree
Trust:
I've been using AMA for quite a while and I've been very happy with the links I've gained. I also use it to post content to some of my own blogs where I'm just trying to build up google love - one of the sites I set up earlier in the year is now a PR3 - purely with AMA content.

The big chore for me is producing spinnable content. I would like to outsource if possible - can anyone suggest a good source?
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Limetree,
Welcome to Affilorama.
I know there are a couple of people on the forum here who offer services.
one of the is http://www.pastorizo.com or you can just go to elance.com

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

limetree
Trust:
Thanks Troy, that looks really interesting
bartko09
Trust:
I've really enjoyed learning about AWA the past few days. Between the education and the feedback, here on the forum, I believe that this service will really catapult your blog in the rankings and I fully intend to start using it. One question; I plan on identifying 25 - 30 keyword phrases and having a 500 word article written to surround each of them (25 to 30 articles) via outsourcing. I plan on doing this for each blog or review site that I create. Is it good practice to spin all 30 of these articles and upload them to AWA? Common sense tells me that it is, just looking for feedback. :)

Thanks!
Myron
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Myron,
You mean AMA?
If you outsource the articles you can check to see that they are unique and put them on your site, then you can rewrite them, spin them and upload them to AMA, as outlined in the blueprint.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

bartko09
Trust:
Hi Troy!

Yes, I meant AMA. Sorry, it's been a long day. LOL!

I was thinking the same thing. Outsource the article creation than outsouce to have the same articles spun in AMA. Luckily I have the capitol to outsource this work and my time can be better used elsewhere. Thanks again for your reply!!

Myron
jovabek
Trust:
missyox wrote:November 7th was the last time my articles were sent out. I will give them another month or two to see what happens. I literally have hundreds of backlinks from these 5 articles I wrote, so I am not complaining yet....

For me similar thing has happening now.Since January 15-th AMA doesn't publish my articles.

Anyone else with the same problems?

This topic was started on Nov 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.