04 Oct 17 10:58 pm
You have to understand a few things here:
1. We have no control over who replies or not in this forum. Most of the members here are too busy with their own sites that they seldom visit the forum area so we try to accommodate each member's concern here as much as possible.
2. Please understand that we do not guarantee the success of the members who bought our courses. What we guarantee is the quality of the lessons inside the course, including the content and tools that come with it.
3. There are reviews and success stories specific for Affiloetpack. However, this can only be accessed by Affilojetpack members (exclusive for Jetpack members only forum).
4. It is okay if you are in doubt. I would advise that you don't avail any course in affiliate marketing if you are in doubt. Success is not entirely dependent on the course alone (thus, we do not guarantee this in our courses). For most part, you get successful by the state of mind you put in your affiliate marketing journey. I believe that every paid courses in affiliate marketing are as good as what they claim to be but then and still, it will only work if you put your whole mind to it, if you put your time, effort, and a whole lot of patience among many other factors. Affiliate marketing is not easy to start with. It is also not for everyone, especially those who only initially see and focus mainly on how much they can make from the start-- this is one of the main problems why most people fail. If you venture in this industry, you need to focus more on how to learn everything from scratch and how to surpass all the challenges in the way. Truth is, you will experience a lot of failures before you can become successful. That said, if you are doubtful, then don't buy the course.
5. Risk is included in this business. We do not guarantee your success with Affilojetpack that is the risk you need to take and this applies to everything in life. If you want something, you need to take risks. Those who don't and those who quit, do not come near success. Since we know it is a huge risk to buy our course, what we can guarantee is the 100% full refund of the course (as long as it is requested within the 60-day refund guarantee) in case you feel that this is not the course for you.
I hope that shed some light to your dilemma. :)
Have a good day!