You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

New Traffic Travis version released

faradina
Trust:

New Traffic Travis version released

Hi Everyone,

A new version of Traffic Travis has been released: Version 3.3.5

If you currently have Traffic Travis installed on your computer, just launch the software and it will prompt you to update.

For those who do not yet have Traffic Travis, you can sign up to get it for free at http://www.traffictravis.com/

Note: Traffic Travis will work only on a Windows operating system. If you have a Mac or use another platform, you can use virtualization software to run it.

Cheers!
beldin
Trust:
Awesome!
Stephen

faradina
Trust:
Indeed :)

There were some changes on Google so the previous version wasn't able to retrieve some kinds of data.

So the Traffic Travis developers made some changes, released the new version, and, voila! all is fine again :)
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
oh good. glad to see you guys got it fixed.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

jcdean
Trust:
Thanks
I missed TT keyword tool alot.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

bw1971
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and upon my research about different marketing strategies. I was wondering if anyone has tried different marketing venues such as; video marketing,email marketing,seo ops and others. I was also wondering if anyone has tried these products and succeeded.

Yes, another question I would like to ask? if these are hot products is Mark going to come out with a software to challenge other rivals. Thank You, the newbie WCjr.

This topic was started on Nov 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.