You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

New Google Docs Features

faradina
Trust:

New Google Docs Features

For those of you here who use google docs, video files you upload to your Google Docs space can now be played back within the browser. This can be useful for those who outsource and use videos to train their remote employees. Just upload the video and share with your employee as appropriate, and you can revoke their access anytime.

To know about other features of Google Docs, go to http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/a ... etter.html

It's actually cloud-computing for free :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Excellent! I love Google Docs :) I'm excited to see and use the new features that they'd be adding ;)

Thanks, Fara!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jankles
Trust:
As usual, many of the free google tools are better than paid options elsewhere. I love Google Apps.

This topic was started on Jan 21, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.