You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

New Affilorama Member from Norway

dahlgreninc
Trust:

New Affilorama Member from Norway

Hi Everyone

My name is Magnus Dahlgren.
Norwegian

Ive been into internet marketing for about to weeks now so im fairly new to the game. I started my Affiliate career through PPC campaigns at Google adwords, linking directly to the merchant site. Not much success there:D

I have picked up some basic knowledge already but nothing fancy. Until i stumbled across this site through the NPC course.

So ive been sneaking around for the last couple a days, and i must say its truly an amazing site:)
it has everything ive been looking after for the past weeks.

Im just so exited to get on with all the good stuff in here, especially the Affiliate Blueprint course.

So il be asking all sorts of question for months, even years to come:). As il bee in for the long run.

Cant wait to get started.!

Sincerely Magnus
geoffjackson
Trust:
Welcome Magnus!

Wish you all the best in your internet marketing career.. Best piece of advice I can give you is, don't give up! It's not an unrealistic career and is very achievable.

Also do not get distracted by different courses, take 1 course (Affiloblueprint is good if you've got that) and run it into the ground!! Don't try something else thinking to yourself "oh i can come back to it". As soon as you do that, you're going to be doing that for months or years to come!
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Great to have you aboard Magnus!

If you have any questions about the course, please don't hesitate to post on the forum, or email us through the contact form at our support page.

Look forward to seeing you around :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Welcome Magnus, let us know if you need a hand. There are always plenty of people around willing to help you out.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Welcome to Affiloblueprint Marcus! Hope to see you around the forum. :)
jpastorizo
Trust:
Magnus,

You are blessed to have found this great community. There are a lot of helpful people around here and I assure you, you will not find anything like this around. So, welcome aboard brother. Just post your questions here and we will be glad to help you out.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

globolstaff
Trust:
Hey all! thanks for your idea

website update
jpastorizo
Trust:
GlobolStaff,

WoW! I wonder what that line is below your post? Hmmm.... a backlink to your site? Nice try for a non sense comment. Would have let that go if you had something better to say.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

dahlgreninc
Trust:
Thank you all for the warm welcome:D

This topic was started on Aug 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.