You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

New Additions to Affilorama!

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

New Additions to Affilorama!

Hi Everyone,

One last Christmas present for you. We've just put up a couple of videos in the members area on mindset: One with Marie Forleo and one giving my own view on the mindset of a super affiliate. These are some of my favorite videos in Affilorama, so I hope you enjoy them, and I hope they give you a little end-of-year boost, and perhaps a little fuel for those new years resolutions! :)

Also, I just added the alan forrest smith interview video too (sorry about the delay), also notes for the mindset videos will be online in the next 24 hours.

Plus I'm adding some new videos one of my staff has recorded on how to set up your own php bb bulletin board, and how to customize it (including some templates that you can use). This should be up in the next 24-48 hours:D

Looking forward to seeing you all in 2007!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thanks Mark, I've been looking forward to these!

I watched the Alan Forrest Smith one last night and thought it was great. If theres anyone out there who doubts the power of internet marketing, they'll be changed after watching that one.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
wealthy
Trust:
Thanks Mark.
I watched the interview with you and Maria and it was great.
What is said is so true.

People need to team up with a partner which will allow you to make it in this world. As they say, two heads are better than one.
You are a lucky man having Marie as a life coach. She seems to be a person that can really help people. Now we know why you do so well. lol

You asked her a question about how successful people can gain furthur from all this and then also how mildly successful people can also gain.

One thing you missed was the people that are just starting and need help. How can they gain from this and what should they be doing.
Remember Mark there are a lot of headless chooks out there, so dont forget them.

Interviews should really be focusd on all of us, not just the people that are getting somewhere in life.

Anyway keep up the good work

Pete
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Wealthy wrote:Thanks Mark.
I watched the interview with you and Maria and it was great.
What is said is so true.

People need to team up with a partner which will allow you to make it in this world. As they say, two heads are better than one.
You are a lucky man having Marie as a life coach. She seems to be a person that can really help people. Now we know why you do so well. lol

You asked her a question about how successful people can gain furthur from all this and then also how mildly successful people can also gain.

One thing you missed was the people that are just starting and need help. How can they gain from this and what should they be doing.
Remember Mark there are a lot of headless chooks out there, so dont forget them.

Interviews should really be focusd on all of us, not just the people that are getting somewhere in life.

Anyway keep up the good work

Pete

Remember Pete, Mark didn't always have someone to help him. He had to start somewhere like we all are. Also, both of those videos were directed for people just starting out, he mentioned people that are already successful for those of us here that may already have a jumpstart in the field.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
If you have the right mindset, then you don't need to worry about how to start.

If you consider yourself a headless chook, then guess what? Thats what you're going to be. Think of yourself as an already successful marketer.

I know it's hard, but trust me, the more money you make, the more you want to make and the easier it seems to become.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Those videos were directed at newbies especially, but I did throw in some questions for those who are already starting to do well also.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

kxdhar
Trust:
Thanks Mark. I will check it out.

I am a newbie and quite happy that some of of your interview videos are for us. After I read and saw videos for this couple of weeks, to be a successful AM needs a lot of learning. Indeed, it needs patient and persistence, otherwise go nowhere.

Lucky that I drop and choose your program which I found it has very rich materials and coming from your direct experience. I saw many other AM systems promise on quick cash, which I doubt it after I know that it is a process that all of us have to learn.....

Thanks for the good work and keep it up.

rgs,