You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

My answer for AffiloBlueprint vs Affilorama Premium :-)

jecwin9657
Trust:

My answer for AffiloBlueprint vs Affilorama Premium :-)

Hi there,

Ever since I joined the Affilorama Premium not long ago and browsed through some forum postings, I found a lot of guys wondering about which Affilorama product they should go with especially if they're total newbie (like me), AffiloBlueprint or Affilorama Premium?

AffiloBlueprint is like an A~Z step by step business model created by Mark. It covers a lot of aspects and components in Internet Marketing. If you ask me, I'd say it is hands down the best blueprint you can get out there, especially that you want to start from the very basics and travel on the right track. The only things you need are the right mindset and time to see the results, as it is a 12-week program. Well, it may not cover the most advanced techniques in the game field, but hey, you already get to earn quite a handful of money for you to invest in more advanced courses out there, and what more is that you already have a solid foundation. Lastly, when you purchase AffiloBlueprint, you also get to a month free of Affilorama Premium membership. You can grab it through this link http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint for $197.

The other one is Affilorama Premium membership. Well, I don't have much to say on this. This membership is something like an icing for the AffiloBlueprint. When you get a hold(umm... not necessarily) of the teachings in AffiloBlueprint, you can actually make it better through the stuffs you learn in the monthly Affilorama Premium articles, magazines etc. Besides, you can also make your work and journey easier with the Premium tools provided in the membership! Affilorama Premium membership usually costs you $47 a month, but for a short period, Mark is gonna charge you for just $1 to try it out for 10 days and then you'll be billed $47 monthly fees. You're also backed up by 60-day money back guarantee should you be unsatisfied with the membership(which I doubt it). You can grab it here http://www.affilorama.com/premium.

Now here comes the main point, the above is just the introduction of those two products. The answer that most will want is something like for the question "AffiloBlueprint vs Affilorama Premium". Personally, I'd really recommend you to grab the Affilorama Premium $1 offer. To further convince you of my recommendation, you also get 10 High Quality PLR Packs, 15,000 Medium Quality PLR Articles and Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint (which many people sought for). Last but not least, if you grab Affilorama Premium $1 before December 1, you also get to take part in Affiliate Blog Bootcamp hosted by Mark Ling. So guys, why not try it!

Once again, this is the link for you to get the Affilorama Premium $1 offer, http://www.affilorama.com/premium. Remember, you get to save $30 and you get a lot more stuffs when you choose my recommendations. In case you're wondering, no, this is not an affiliate link. You see, I have this post on is because I genuinely want to help you guys, so the content in this is as best as I could give you to let you know of the butter and cheese in Affilorama :-).

Warm regards,
Jecwin
Last edited by jecwin9657 on 30 Nov 09 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the summary Jecwin - there is sometimes confusion between the two products but you spell out the differences well.

AffiloBlueprint is a 12 week course (you can finish it sooner if you want) but it has a definite start and end point (however you will always have access to the course materials).

Affilorama Premium is an ongoing membership that gives you access to a great bunch of tools and information to help you ramp up your affiliate marketing.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this up.

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Jecwin,
I second that.
Great post from a new member.
Just goes to show you don't have to know everything there is to know about Internet Marketing to help out.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thank you so much for your post, Jecwin :)
We really appreciate it.

I'd also like to add that Affilorama Premium membership comes with free web hosting for 15 separate domains :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jecwin9657
Trust:
Thanks for the replies, guys. To me, these messages are like words of encouragement! I will do my best to help out in the future.

Warm regards,
Jecwin
PremiumMember
iandr26
Trust:
hi jecwin...i am a newbie as well. and just like u, i recently became a member last sunday and i am really confused where to start.. :-) Good thing i saw ur post and i became more convinced to get the affilo blueprint as well. i am overwhelmed with everything but really excited. tnx for the post,man
jecwin9657
Trust:
Glad it helped you! Ian
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Guys,
I think Mark is going to do a welcome video/webinar for all the new members soon.
After the free trial.
Stay tuned.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

realwombat
Trust:
I was caught in the same conundrum of Affilorama Blueprint vs. Premium. First I joined the Premium, and then proceeded to purchase Blueprint with a discounted price.

What an awesome product. Having spent a fortune (and pretty much lost it all, as most of the information I got was useless), I can add my vote to Affilorama, no matter which product. Its the BEST there is!

Thank you Mark and staff!

Markus :-)
Character is what is left when Charisma is all used up
You are hosting with WHO? Make the http://righthostchoice.com

acinomverheij
Trust:
Hi,

I have a question, i am a newbie and i want to buy Affiloblueprint first and after i make money is it
still possible to buy Affilorama Premium later.
It is to expensive for me to buy it also.

Thank you,

Monica
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Monica,

Welcome to Affilorama.

You sure can. They are separate from each other but will go hand in hand as you move forward. Read jecwin9657's post above to see the differences between the two.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I have a question, i am a newbie and i want to buy Affiloblueprint first and after i make money is it
still possible to buy Affilorama Premium later.
It is to expensive for me to buy it also.

Hi Monica,

I'm sorry for not replying sooner but I can see Troy has answered your question very well. :) Affiloblueprint comes with a free one month trial of Premium membership. This is because Premium membership offers a lot like hosting and Premium tools that can help you with setting up your Affilobloueprint site. However, you can cancel the Premium membership at any time during the trial period and beyond that, by sending us an email through the contact form in our support page.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

aadhirasharma
Trust:
Thanks for the links.

This topic was started on Nov 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.