You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Is this The Best Most Up To Date Training?

octavism836
Trust:

Is this The Best Most Up To Date Training?

I have been dabbling with this for a while now and I have had people in other forums to suggest I join Wealthy Affiliate for the best possible training for success with affiliate marketing, has anyone had any experience with them if so how true is it about their training and success rate?? Very curious...
PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
When I started looking into affiliate marketing or online money making ventures, I joined Wealthy Affiliate. This was back in 2009. At the time, WA was around for about two years.

Back then, it had weekly planning, but I had trouble when it comes to setting up a website. I wasn't sure what I needed to do. It had a forum where people could ask questions, but it was like hit or miss. Some questions may get responses; some were overlooked; some have no responses. I kept my membership there for months and I cancelled it because it was not economical for me to keep going. I've read that it has changed and adjusted based on members/customers' feedback.

At the beginning of this year, I was contemplating on going back there. I ended up choosing Affilorama because I read about step by step training as opposed to Wealthy Affiliate. I wanted to try Affilorama and see what I can get. I'm not disappointed so far. I have doubt here and there, but I just want to see how things go along the line.

I notice that you joined Affilorama since 21 Dec 2011. What have been your issues here? Perhaps you can explain and who knows someone can help. I assume that you have AffiloBlueprint since this is posted in the same section. Is it AffiloBlueprint version under 3.0?

Whichever tools, softwares, or websites you want to use, it depends on what you're looking for. If you have issues with learning, writing contents, putting up a website, etc, those issues may not go away. You may hope some other places offer better program or not.
Learn Affiliate marketing step by step with AffiloBlueprint - http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint?aff=gar4on

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Affiloblueprint 3.0 is the current, up-to-date version of Affiloblueprint. It has been updated several times since it was first released two years ago to ensure that its lessons are current.

I haven't tried Wealthy Affiliate personally so I can't give you feedback but on it. However, I can assure you that the lessons in Affiloblueprint are up to date. The course is set up chronologically so you can follow it step by step. If you follow the course, you will have at least 1 affiliate marketing site by the time you complete it.

Regardless of which course you choose, Affiloblueprint or Wealthy Affiliate, it is important that you complete it. A lot of members get stuck on a part of site building or niche research because they keep going back and forth between different courses. Stick with 1 and see it through.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Nov 14, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.