You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Is there any update coming in AffiloBluePrint?

sheikh.ovais
Trust:

Is there any update coming in AffiloBluePrint?

Hi there all,
I want to know that is there any update coming in ABP as it usually happens, i'm going to have my hands on it and i'd like to wait a bit if there is any update coming into it, any idea guys?
And another thing that i wanna ask is, does affilorama accepts payment from debit cards? I have Visa's and that is the only way i can pay them.
hope you'll help.
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hello Sheikh,

We aren't overhauling AffiloBlueprint (ie we aren't creating an AffiloBlueprint 4.0) at the moment, and have no plans to start a new update for at least the next few months [fyi, a complete update of Blueprint takes about 8 months].

However, we are redoing some of the videos [and adding some more!] in AB3.0 to update them for any new trends in SEO, and recent Google changes, and to generally improve the quality of them.

If you purchase AB3.0 [e.g. by visiting http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint ], you'll get access to these updates as they're made, at no extra cost.

Hope this helps :)
sheikh.ovais
Trust:
Thanks Jonathan,

One more thing, Are the members of ABP being given access to the uptades in the course whenever ther're made?
e.g the member of ABP2.0 given access to ABP3.0 and the latest informational videos being added regularly? Or they remain at the previous version?

And you forgot to tell about the debit cards! ;)
Please clear the doubts in my mind. . . . . .
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
sheikhovais995 wrote:One more thing, Are the members of ABP being given access to the uptades in the course whenever ther're made?
e.g the member of ABP2.0 given access to ABP3.0 and the latest informational videos being added regularly? Or they remain at the previous version?

Affiloblueprint 3.0 has just been released several months ago. :)

The latest version of Affiloblueprint (3.0) is a totally new product so it is not actually just a simple upgrade from Affiloblueprint 2.0.

Affiloblueprint 3 now includes hosting as well as a brand-new version of Affilotheme. It is still a step by step course. However, instead of being divided in Weeks, we've divided the course in "steps" instead. This way members will not feel rushed in completing the course within a set amount of time, but will go through the course at their own pace. Most of the lessons have changed. From site building (We are using Wordpress only now) to PPC and SEO.

The course also takes into consideration the recent changes made by Google. There are a number of different issues that these updates apply to. The main one being duplicate content but also the look and design of your site (e.g. not too many advertisements) which can make it look spammy.

If you're an existing AB2 member, you can upgrade to Affiloblueprint version at a heavily discounted price (US$37, regular price U$197).

sheikhovais995 wrote:And you forgot to tell about the debit cards! ;)

Clickbank, our payment processor, accept both debit and credit cards as methods of payment.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Feb 11, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.