You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Is an Affilojetpack site an authority site or niche site?

caseys
Trust:

Is an Affilojetpack site an authority site or niche site?

From what I understood from the sales page and reviews, AJP offers 20 articles 'cheat sheet' and the articles cover the whole niche instead of a sub-niche.

For example, in the relationship advice niche, the articles range from cheating to getting back with ex to general dating tips.

Does this mean AJP is meant to be set up as an authority site instead of a niche-site? Yet from what I've seen around, users are encouraged to drill down a niche as targeted as possible. If the articles cover a whole range, wouldn't be they be wasted if I were to focus on only one sub-niche?

Also, has anyone used AJP here and able to share their results?

Thanks.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
The articles and cheat sheets in Affilojetpack are written to cover the entire niche. Its easier this way to select articles, re-write them and make them relevant to your sub-niche.

Affilojetpack sites are niche sites, but you can keep on building on the content of the site and make it an authority site.

Some Affilojetpack members prefer a few pages and a squeeze page, and that works well too.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

caseys
Trust:
I'd assume that the main monetization method is from the newsletter. Are the newsletter plug-and-go? I understand that they are written in an optimized way consisting of hard-sells, soft-sells, value giving etc. Has anyone profited just by using the same emails from the Jetpack, or are there some work to do?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
They are designed to be used as-is, and that's what we would recommend you start with.

The reason being, you don't know if the tweaks you're going to make are going to have an improvement, or if they're going to hurt. You don't know that until you've already seen how the newsletters perform unmodified.

So we recommend you leave them as is, run them for a while, and then if you can see areas where they could be improved to better suit your audience... do that and observe the results.

It might help, or it might make no difference at all.

The next question people ask is whether they need to adjust the newsletters for their sub-niche, if they decide to dig deeper: Again, we're recommend that you run the newsletters as-is to begin with, before making modifications.

The newsletters are designed to appeal to the "kind" of person who is interested in these topics. They might not all be exactly targeted to your sub-niche, but they'll all be generally interesting to your audience.

Just because someone arrived on your list through your sub-niche topic, doesn't mean that's ALL they're interested in :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Aug 30, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.