You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Is Affilotools free?

PremiumMember
jeanger143
Trust:

Is Affilotools free?

Newbie here!
Does AffiloTools is free of charge or do I have to pay after one month free trial?
PremiumMember
jackcaj
Trust:
i would assume you have to pay because you get 15 sites
PremiumMember
jeanger143
Trust:
jackcaj wrote:i would assume you have to pay because you get 15 sites

Huh? sorry, but I didn't get your point about " you get 15 sites"?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Affilotools has both free and paid version.

All registered Affilorama members have access to the free version that allows you to do 5 keywords searches per day and enter one website as project. You are also limited to 5 keywords for the site.

For the PAID version, you can do up to 25 keyword searches per day, add 50 keywords for the site, and enter up to 5 websites as projects.

The paid version of Affilotools is part of the Premium subscription which also includes Premium Hosting for 15 websites and access to the Premium Video Vault.

The monthly fee for Premium subscription is USD$67.

You can try Premium membership for USD$1 for 30 days. The monthly fee applies once the 30-day free trial expires.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

agmaffiliate
Trust:
So affiloblueprint buyers get any extra affilo tools free

al
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Al,

Affilotools is free to all Affilorama members.

Affiloblueprint comes with a 30day trial of Premium membership which includes the full version of Affilotools. If you don't cancel the subscription, then you will continue to have access to the full version of Affilotools through Premium membership.

If you do cancel it, then your access to Affilotools moves to the free version.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 14, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.