You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Is Affilojetpack Still a Good Buy?

scottbibbs
Trust:

Is Affilojetpack Still a Good Buy?

I know this is wrong place to ask but I couldn't find another place to ask so here it is affilojetpack a good buy still even though it is a couple years old I was thinking of purchasing thanks Scottt
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Scott,

I moved your post to the Affiliate Hangout section so that more members can view your question and give you feedback.

The pre-written content that you get from the Affilojetpack is a great help to anyone building their site on specific evergreen niches. While the Affilojetpack course is a few years old, the content in it alone more than makes up for that.

We are currently updating the course and will be releasing a new version. I do not have an exact date yet but it should be later this year.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

scottbibbs
Trust:
okay thank you, I will buy the current jetpack today and then upgrade when time comes , can you tell whats in the upgrade if you can thanks Scott
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Scott,

The lessons will be updated to include the Panda/Penguin algo changes. There will also be new niches to be added that you can choose from.

Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

doodikins2
Trust:
Cecille, I have two AJP niches I haven't opened yet. When the new niches are added, will it be possible to opt out of the ones I chose but did not use, and perhaps choose from the new niches???
Anna Natille

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Anna,

If you opened/unlocked the niches, you will no longer be able to return or exchange them. If you have remaining niches to unlock, for example, you unlocked two jetpacks/niches out of the five available to you, then you still have three niches to unlock which I think can be used to unlock other niches. Maybe including the new ones. ( I say "maybe" because I need to confirm if this is how it will work once the new Affilojetpack is released.)

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps! Have a good day!
Cecille

william.ham2013
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Scott,

The lessons will be updated to include the Panda/Penguin algo changes. There will also be new niches to be added that you can choose from.

Hi Cecille,
I have acquired both AffiloJetpack and AffiloBluprint, when AB 3 was launched. Unfortunately, due to a car accident that coincided with the purchase date, and a lengthy rehabilitation period that only has just ended, I couldn’t do anything about it.
The reason I acquired BOTH products was having been told, in correspondence prior to purchase, that while the instruction and lessons on AJ was outdated, it’d be updated soon and I’ll be entitled to be updated too, but if I didn’t care to wait, I could use all the materials from AJ with the lessons from AB.
Now, that I’m about to start my online business, having read your post, I have to wonder whether only the only thing that would be updated are the lessons? What about the products i.e. affiliate links? Would they have been chosen today or are you going to change them.
The bottom line is, The AJ way, is the only way for me, and I would like to start with the best possible foundation (‘ideal’ would be too strong a word), so maybe I should wait for the launch of the updated AffiloJetpack?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
William.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi William,

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you're feeling better now and much recovered. :)

The entire Affilojetpack course will go through an overhaul, as far as I know. The changes are not limited to the lessons only. There will be new niches and the current ones will be be updated as well.

I suggest you start with Affiloblueprint. The lessons here are more in-depth as compared to Affilojetpack. You can then use the content in Affilojetpack to speed up the site building process so you can finish the Affiloblueprint course faster.

Cecille

william.ham2013
Trust:
I suggest you start with Affiloblueprint. The lessons here are more in-depth as compared to Affilojetpack. You can then use the content in Affilojetpack to speed up the site building process so you can finish the Affiloblueprint course faster.

Indeed, I'm almost completely recovered.

Thank you for your wishes and the speedy reply :-)

What you suggest, was my intention upon acquiring both products, as even at time of the AB launch, AJ lessons were already outdated.

My actual question is: In light of the massive forthcoming overhaul, does it not mean that the CURRENT version (i.e. articles, newsletters etc.) of AJ is too outdated to use for optimal results?

MOST IMPORTANTLY: the products IN AJ ! Are they still recommended (gravity wise and so forth? Would they be ones recommended, were you to launch AJ today?) Hence my query whether to start now or wait for the new version? As not having to pick the products is one of the main attractions of AJ.

Thank you for taking the time to answer and best wishes,

William.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi William,

My actual question is: In light of the massive forthcoming overhaul, does it not mean that the CURRENT version (i.e. articles, newsletters etc.) of AJ is too outdated to use for optimal results?

The lessons as well as the newsletters and articles in the Affilojetpack are not so outdated they are no longer applicable. You can still use the same articles and newsletters. You will be re-writing them anyway as you need to make sure they are optimized for your own sub-niche and target keywords, so the content will be updated just the same.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: the products IN AJ ! Are they still recommended (gravity wise and so forth? Would they be ones recommended, were you to launch AJ today?) Hence my query whether to start now or wait for the new version? As not having to pick the products is one of the main attractions of AJ.

Yes, most of the products in Affilojetpack are recommended. There are products in some niches that need to be updated and you can choose to replace this with your own choices.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Happy Holidays!

All the best,
Cecille

william.ham2013
Trust:
HI Cecille,

Thank you for taking the time.

The lessons as well as the newsletters and articles in the Affilojetpack are not so outdated they are no longer applicable. You can still use the same articles and newsletters. You will be re-writing them anyway as you need to make sure they are optimized for your own sub-niche and target keywords, so the content will be updated just the same.

Good, So I can get started.

Yes, most of the products in Affilojetpack are recommended. There are products in some niches that need to be updated and you can choose to replace this with your own choices.

That's comforting. As soon as Ill be leaving the hospital in a few more days, and start working at it, I will turn the AJ team to know which ones are still recommended and what substitutes they suggest for those which aren't :)

Thank you so much, you've been a great help!

All the best,[/quote]

This topic was started on Jun 10, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.