You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Interview with Michel Fortin and Sylvie

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

Interview with Michel Fortin and Sylvie

Just letting everyone know that my interview with Michel Fortin and Sylvie is finally online!

Sorry about the delay. I'm keen to hear comments on the interview.

I've also released a brand new version of traffic travis, so check that out! Lots of great new features, online tutorial videos will be up soon.

Also my interviews with SEO Experts and PLRPro.com founders Marc Lindsay and Daniel Turner went AWESOME. 2 of the videos are all about search engine optimization (beginners and advanced) and will come with a guide book. The other video was an interview with them, including them doing some camtasia critiques of some of your websites (sent in over the weekend).

These will be up in the next 2-3 weeks.

All the best!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Thanks a lot Mark.

You sure put a lot of effort in this membership-site.

I appreciate this so much.

Yes, I think the video of Michel Fortin and Sylvie Charrier has great value.

They fit so good together and certainly on professional level.

I found the part on building lists and make people opening your email-messages very interesting.

Thanks again for giving great value,

belgian
Discover digital photography

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hey Mark,

I've just sent some questions into the TT affiliate team asking about that very thing... i.e. the video tutorials and when they will be ready.

The sales page has a great video on it showing how to use part of TT and I've watched your Video.... I just couldn't find the rest of them that the sales page mentions....

I downloaded TT when I first joined Affilorama but I've not been able to use it much yet as I wasn't sure how to :cry:

You say there is an updated version out...... how do we get hold of it?

Is there a way to upgrade from the original program or do we have to uninstall that version and download the new version?

If so where is the link to the new version?

Besst Regards,

St.
PremiumMember
nick
Trust:
Hi stkeys,

You can access the video tutorials for traffic travis by going to http://www.traffictravis.com/tutorials.php - you can view the videos online or download them to your computer - each area contains notes as well.

You can also join-up and post at http://www.traffictravis.com/forum/ if you have any feature requests or you want a tutorial made up to cover a certain topic.

The latest version is up for memebers to download, the version is 1.1.2 and you can access it on the left when you login to the Affilorama members area. You don't need to uninstall your current version first.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks
Nick
PremiumMember
belgian
Trust:
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the info.

I downloaded the 1.1.2 version and intstalled it , but the software asked for a order number to register the software.

I used my ordernumber that I got at 2CO for the Affilorama purchase, and everything went OK.

Just wanted to mention this.

belgian :wink:
Discover digital photography