Affilorama Birthday
You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Internet making money

manulalu16
Trust:

Internet making money

Nowadays internet, web, and site are familiar things for human in every corner of this blue planet. Internet making money is a topic that make human in the world or in my country Indonesia is not common. Listen about it creates an impossible image in the human brain. After analyze deeply I then understand that actually this is globalization era. In this era very possible one could understand whatever in the world. The connect tool that make all globally is internet. The more one understand about internet world the more he or she could understand about internet making money bussiness. More than all, internet making money gives a shortcurt for owner that gives chance for owner to gain profits all his or her life. In this case the man who first creates this bussiness rarely remembered. I just say that all internet women or all internet men don't ever forget the man who first creates this human welfare tool. Praise the Lord for him, for his kindness and his dedication for human being. May one time next I could be nearly one of lowest grade internet making money marketer.
brad9
Trust:
It is truly amazing the tool that the internet has become for those of us desiring to earn a living. It makes things that were formally out of reach (at least to common people), now attainable. Sometimes the problem is that people begin to think that since it is easily accessible...that the work itself is easy, or that it is a quick way to make money. This is not the case, as we still need to be attentive & work hard in order to make money using this tool. The market has become global, but the competition has also become global...so we need something to set us apart from other marketers in order to have success at it.
B]Check Out Our Software Affiliate Program at Boost Affiliates
Now offering $150 bonuses for first 5 sales.
Up to 90% in commissions, Low refund rate (below 5%), chargeback rate at .5%.
http://bit.ly/1j56o5G

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Yes, you are right brad! It is a healthy competition among marketers. That is why a marketer should strive hard for branding his business. Once he does that he is sure to succeed at the higher level.
sheever
Trust:
It is indeed amazing. It's a lot of hard work I know. I'm new to this industry but I know I'll succeed if I just put my mind in it.
gorman.mi
Trust:
I think because the internet is so available and common to people, they think making their living via the internet must also be be a 'dead snap'. The reality is that it is one of the hardest jobs on earth to be successful online - you have master lots of skills and provide very high quality information, or services to people. You must think of working online as a profession and respect it, I wish all of my associates online the very best of good fortune, keep working towards your dreams, never give up and you will succeed. Let us all be appreciative that we have this opportunity to prosper and help others also.

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.