You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Important questions on Affilojetpack

acidophulus
Trust:

Important questions on Affilojetpack

Hi - Some of these niches are very very competitive in the affilo niche packs , How can a beginner without big budget to pay for adwords etc get anywhere in the top search engines. Many of those in top 10 have been around a long time and have thousands of backlinks. How realistic for example in fat loss niche could a beginner even get up in ranking when some of these have 4, 5, & up PR in top 10 google and budgets to get all the traffic to sites.?

Also are the niche packs associated to a specific affilate product already on clickbank or do we have to find our own click bank affiliate in the niche to link to in our newsletters etc. What is the actual products we are selling to make money.? How can we find out ahead of time. There are some products in certain niches I don't want to be an affiliate for. Please explain how this works with affilo niche packs.

Also if we have to change things for example in the dog training niche to specific like poodle training or whatever, how would the emails and graphics reflect that. Are the headers generic for dog training and then we would need a new customized header. What do emails say and then wouldn't we have to change them, and all articles etc all to reflect that now it is poodle training rather than just dog training.

Can we see what the theme actually looks like also. If I try and find that I cannot use the website builder can I get my money back. As I mentioned elsewhere in forum , most people say wordpress easy and then you run into lots of snags. How do we get live help instead of forum for technical in getting set up? That is biggest challenge. Getting technical set up

If you host on your own server the theme etc would still work if we build it on your site and transfer it?

We don't also need to be in membership for affilorama do we do get help with affilo paks.

Very interested but need questions answered. thanks.a lot
nelsencaleb
Trust:
I have a new question too. I received an email about the jetpack again today, and clicked it, looked at it, scrolled to the bottom, and at the bottom it said "reserve your jetpack today". Does that mean that I can reserve it and pay for it once I have the money or is buy on the spot?

*CONFUSED*
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it is buy on the spot Caleb. not sure why it said reserve.

Acid, although i cannot answer all of your questions I will try

These are competitive niches but Mark teaches how to find the subniches and target less competitive keywords within each niche. Competition is good for your business, and if you want to find a way to succeed you will.

You don't have to go for the same keywords that the big dogs do. I just did my kw research within the weight loss niche and I found over 100 keywords with very little competition that are all targeted to buyers. I wont even be targeting all of them that I found, and I did not even touch every one that I could.

There are recommended products and the newsletters are set up for specific products on Clickbank, However, you do not have to use them. It is not that hard to re target them for a different product. I have done so with a few already.

the newsletters are more general towards different problems within the niche. The thing is, if people are interested in that niche, they will have a variety of problems and the newsletters are written to address those problems.

You will need to do some rewriting of the content to match your subniche, but there are detailed videos showing you how to do it.

The theme is Marks custom theme. there are complete tutorials inside, and the staff is available to help you with any problems that you may have. As far as I know, they do not have live support.

however, the support that you will find here is way different than any other forum that you have ever seen. Mark and his staff are in the forum every day answering questions and helping people every step of the way.

I have been in many other product forums, and I have never seen one with the level of support that I found here.

There are premade headers, but the theme also has a built in header creator. If those don't do what you want, you can always use a custom header if you choose, but you do not have to.

The fact is, yes there is a lot of work to do. however, if you have ever tried to write this much content on your own, you will see the benefit. There are many people who bought just for the content alone. And it is well worth it for that. You can't buy this level of quality for 3 times the price through any freelancer.

I hope this helps answer at least some of your questions..
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
sammie12
Trust:
I just want to agree with Jim here... the level of support in Affilorama is fantastic, they never make you feel stupid for asking simple questions. I have been in another program and the support i received made me feel like i was really dumb ( which i'm not) for not understanding things first time
sammie12
PremiumMember
thinka
Trust:
Interested to see the questions and comments coming through about AffiloJetpack. I started in the internet marketing industry last year and signed up with one of the players promoting their product. After doing some homework I decided this was not all it was cracked up to be and got a refund while I still had a chance. Subsequently I heard from people who signed up to the same program and they couldn't even establish regular communication with the promoter. Meanwhile I had switched over to one of the other Internet Marketing educators. This turned out not to be that great either. A lot of exaggerated claims and it was all made to look far easier than it actually was.

By this stage I had made a few contacts in the industry and heard very good reports about Mark Ling. So I walked away from what I had already invested in and joined Affilorama. This was an entirely different experience than before. No exaggerated claims, tons of detailed training material, fast answers to questions and the opportunity to hear from Mark himself via forums etc. As a result I have been on a steep learning curve and although it has not turned to gold yet I can see the results moving steadily towards page 1 on Google. I am confident of making a full time income out of what I am receiving from Affilorama.

As to the AffiloJetpack, I think this is an excellent product and extreme value for money. With typical Affilorama diligence this product has tons of content and is very well supported by videos, pdf files, webinars and answers to questions. If you followed what is laid out you are going to get five websites that can be built out as much as you like. Having all that content as a framework is an enormous time saver that is cutting months off the process of starting from scratch. Also the new platform is a really good. Best of all is the autoresponder newsletter series all crafted up with powerful sales copy. There is huge value in that alone.
ryanpham
Trust:
What I do is to digg deeper to find micro niche in the competitive niche. I able to get traffic from search engine for those long tail keywords.
Free Online Plagiarism Checker - Copyscape Alternative Tool: http://www.percentdupe.com/

malexandre
Trust:
Hi Mark,
I have been trying to seet up my website & blog step-by-step at a time, but it's not that easy and takes longer than iI thought.Howver, I need to get going and start working onliine in ordeeer to earn an income.

My question: Where do I find the articcle for the Squeeze page, the link, and the Answer Page and Thank you Page etc. It's more confusing than it's necessary !

Let me have the answer soon.

Mario, malex500@gmail.com
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The squeeze page you need to write youreself. Mark said he would write one for the jetpacks, but he hasnt gotten them done yet.
the thank you page, you have to create yourself. Watch the Bootcamp webinars,he walks you through this.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.