You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

I recently published my Affilojetpack review!

balckerkevin
Trust:

I recently published my Affilojetpack review!

Hey guys!

Today I finally finished a complete review of the Affilojetpack program.

Just wanted to check with someone that purchased Affilojetpack to see if you feel that all of what I stated is true or if something is missing.

As always, Mark Ling's products are awesome and extremely valuable. One of the few legit marketers out there ;)

Here is the link of my review, so that you can check it out:

https://residualincomesecrets.com/affilojetpack-review/

Wish you all the best and a happy new year 2017 :)
Kevin
dizzylizzy
Trust:
balckerkevin wrote:Hey guys!

Just wanted to check with someone that purchased Affilojetpack to see if you feel that all of what I stated is true or if something is missing.

As always, Mark Ling's products are awesome and extremely valuable. One of the few legit marketers out there ;)

Kevin

Hi Kevin

So you want us to comment on yet another Wealthy Affiliate inaccurate and incomplete review of AffiloJetPak which is like so many of the others online, just to help you make money?

Here's my suggestion...
Use Affilojetpak yourself, and then you will be in a position to write an HONEST review...
One of your WA mates calls himself "The Honest Affiliate" and he is anything but...
I suppose like most of WA reviews of Affilorama, you have a couple of WA mates lined up to comment on the bottom of your post to say they have tried Affilorama but they much prefer Wealthy Affiliate?

I have a question for you...

what are you contributing to the internet?

Short answer: Rubbish.

You refer to Mark Ling as one of the few legit marketers out there...
You are correct.

So, why don't you raise your standards and try to emulate him and do some good in the world?

Think about it.
You are trying to con people for your own benefit, just to get money out of them.

If WA teaches you to write such dishonest reviews, then I'm very glad I didn't stay with the program for very long.

Yes, I have both AffiloBluePrint and AffiloJetPak.

I would suggest unless you can write an honest review, you do not publish your post. It does not reflect well on you or WA.

Kindest

Liz
balckerkevin
Trust:
dizzylizzy wrote:
balckerkevin wrote:Hey guys!

Kevin

Hi Kevin

So you want us to comment on yet another Wealthy Affiliate inaccurate and incomplete review of AffiloJetPak which is like so many of the others online, just to help you make money?

Here's my suggestion...
Use Affilojetpak yourself, and then you will be in a position to write an HONEST review...
One of your WA mates calls himself "The Honest Affiliate" and he is anything but...
I suppose like most of WA reviews of Affilorama, you have a couple of WA mates lined up to comment on the bottom of your post to say they have tried Affilorama but they much prefer Wealthy Affiliate?

I have a question for you...

what are you contributing to the internet?

Short answer: Rubbish.

You refer to Mark Ling as one of the few legit marketers out there...
You are correct.

So, why don't you raise your standards and try to emulate him and do some good in the world?

Think about it.
You are trying to con people for your own benefit, just to get money out of them.

If WA teaches you to write such dishonest reviews, then I'm very glad I didn't stay with the program for very long.

Yes, I have both AffiloBluePrint and AffiloJetPak.

I would suggest unless you can write an honest review, you do not publish your post. It does not reflect well on you or WA.

Kindest

Liz

Hi Liz,

I think you are missing the point completely.

I don't know if your successful with your online business but I do. I earn money because I provide value to my visitors.

I recommend you to dig a little by more about this industry and how it works or pay more attention to Mark's training..

All the best in your business and life.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Kevin,

I appreciate your honest review of Affilojetpack.

Most of it is true except for the following :

- The Price
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-AGmm ... sp=sharing

You advertise the price as US$497. The regular price of Affilojetpack is US$997, and the discounted rate is US$747.

We never advertised Affilojetpack 2.0 for US$497.

-The autoresponder

Yes, to use the automated upload in Affilojetpack, you need to link to Fluttermail.

But Affilojetpack members are free to use any autoresponder they prefer, and upload the newsletters manually.

- Driving traffic

Yes, we do not drive traffic to our members' websites. But we do provide training on various traffic methods they can use to drive traffic.

We do not offer a full course on SEO, mainly because that is not our focus. Also, Affilojetpack is about building a subscriber list to directly promote products to, thus removing the need to rank high in SERPs.

- The Support

We do not have one on one support, and we do not have support on weekends. But we do respond within 12 hours on weekdays. We also have live chat available during office hours (Mondays-Fridays, 11am-7pm, New Zealand time) which would be late afternoon to late evening in US time.

A few grammatical errors here and there, and the few points I raised above, but overall, it was an honest review.

All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

balckerkevin
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Kevin,

I appreciate your honest review of Affilojetpack.

Most of it is true except for the following :

- The Price
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-AGmm ... sp=sharing

You advertise the price as US$497. The regular price of Affilojetpack is US$997, and the discounted rate is US$747.

We never advertised Affilojetpack 2.0 for US$497.

-The autoresponder

Yes, to use the automated upload in Affilojetpack, you need to link to Fluttermail.

But Affilojetpack members are free to use any autoresponder they prefer, and upload the newsletters manually.

- Driving traffic

Yes, we do not drive traffic to our members' websites. But we do provide training on various traffic methods they can use to drive traffic.

We do not offer a full course on SEO, mainly because that is not our focus. Also, Affilojetpack is about building a subscriber list to directly promote products to, thus removing the need to rank high in SERPs.

- The Support

We do not have one on one support, and we do not have support on weekends. But we do respond within 12 hours on weekdays. We also have live chat available during office hours (Mondays-Fridays, 11am-7pm, New Zealand time) which would be late afternoon to late evening in US time.

A few grammatical errors here and there, and the few points I raised above, but overall, it was an honest review.

All the best!

Hey Cecille!

Thanks for the feedback! :) This is just what I was looking for.

I will check all the grammatical errors and the things you pointed out.

Thanks very much and all the best with your business!
KEvin

This topic was started on Jan 11, 2017 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.