You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

I didnt got special link as I am a Affilojetpack subscriber!

rk0206
Trust:

I didnt got special link as I am a Affilojetpack subscriber!

Hi there,
I am Affilojetpack subscriber and as last mail from Mark that he will be sending a special link for jetpack subscriber 1 hr prior to launch, but I didnt got any mail from him and from which link should I buy Affilojetpack?
Pls help as it is only half hour before launch now!!
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Check your inbox, we have *just* sent pre-launch subscribers a special link ;)

Looking forward to having you on board.
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

ok_jai888
Trust:
i didnt get mines 2
rk0206
Trust:
simonslade wrote:Check your inbox, we have *just* sent pre-launch subscribers a special link ;)

Thank you for quick reply Simon, but still I have not received any link and neither in my spam folder.
I am continuously refreshing my mail box from last half hour and also this forum.
Hope you send me this link soon before actual launch time.
traceymh
Trust:
thanks, i received mine
rk0206
Trust:
simonslade wrote:Check your inbox, we have *just* sent pre-launch subscribers a special link ;)

Thank you for quick reply Simon, but still I have not received any link and neither in my spam folder.
I am continuously refreshing my mail box from last half hour and also this forum.
Hope you send me this link soon before actual launch time.
greg m
Trust:
Mine just arrived in my Gmail spam box.

Time now 11.57
rk0206
Trust:
I got it and I purchased..............
Very excited now.....
once again........ Thanks for the quick support......
Wish me now All The Best!!
Wooooooooooooo!!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
good luck, see you in the private forums:)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

urbiz4u
Trust:
Hello Guys. I am just browsing around and meeting everyone. My name is Brad Gardner. I see there are a few "products" to help us along. Any suggestions on which would be the best to start with. Look forward to chating with everyone
"Helping others help each other so we can all succeed."
www.explorefreedom.com/bradg

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Brad, the best and fastest would be AffiloJetpack which is launching today. however, if you cannot afford that, (it is a little steep, but well worth it if you can) AffiloBlueprint is the flagship training program, and is the best course to teach you everything you need to be successful.

Affiloblueprint teaches every step and how to do it, Jetpack does 80% of what AB teaches for you, and teaches how to outsource that same work for later sites.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey, the problem was that I was using Aweber and their servers were so full that they took a while for the email to get out to everyone.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Putting in a late night?

Good to see you Mark. Hope that little one of yours is doing well!

(Love what I've seen so far, btw!)

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

rk0206
Trust:
Thank you Mark for your reply.

Well I got the special link few minutes before launch time and immediately purchased AffiloJetPack.

This is my first day and first purchase in this world of Affiliate Marketing. Looking forward to completely submit to AffiloJetPack now on. Thank you so much....

Well its midnight here now..... Will start fresh from tomorrow morning and keep you updated.

Thank you again

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.