You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

I am going to quit my day job! Watch me how I do it.

ismail
Trust:

I am going to quit my day job! Watch me how I do it.

hello everyone

I have an announcement to make ,since it is related to Affilorama I tought it would be best to share it with you guys.Last year this time I purchased affilobluprint I never had a chance to follow the program,this time I made up my mind and I am going to follow it to quit my day job.I know it is going to be very hard but I will do my best,wish me luck please.

I will blog about everything I experience and learn during this period at http://www.watchmequitmydayjob.com/

see you soon

ismail
sheepfarmer
Trust:
Good luck to ya.
Give somebody a hug>> http://www.cafepress.com/artbyemily1

ismail
Trust:
thank you sheepfarmer.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
ismail wrote:I will quit my day job to have a much better life

All the best to you, Ismail. May your journey inspire others :)

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'll be on support to help you out ;)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Ismael, it's best to set small goals as you go along as it's easy to get distracted if you own your time.
All the best to you! :)
faradina
Trust:
Go for it, Ismail. We are behind you all the way.
doodikins2
Trust:
Wow! You are a very brave man! And your website is a great idea. Good luck to you!!
Anna Natille

ismail
Trust:
michellerana wrote:
ismail wrote:I will quit my day job to have a much better life

All the best to you, Ismail. May your journey inspire others :)

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'll be on support to help you out ;)

Thanks a lot for your support Michellerana,I will definetely need some help.
ismail
Trust:
Ampie G wrote:Hi Ismael, it's best to set small goals as you go along as it's easy to get distracted if you own your time.
All the best to you! :)

hi ampie I will keep that in mind,thank you for your support.I will share how I am doing from time to time here:-)
ismail
Trust:
faradina wrote:Go for it, Ismail. We are behind you all the way.

I am really excited that I shared my decision with everyone,this should keep me motivated as I feel more responsible now.Thanks a lot faradina.
ismail
Trust:
Doodikins2 wrote:Wow! You are a very brave man! And your website is a great idea. Good luck to you!!

hi Doodikins2 thanks a lot good luck to you on your Journey too.
referee
Trust:
There is an old saying: "If you fail you will be disapointed. If you don't try you will be doomed"
Good luck!
Mark
ismail
Trust:
referee wrote:There is an old saying: "If you fail you will be disapointed. If you don't try you will be doomed"
Good luck!
Mark

I could not agree more...Thank you Mark..
bmusic
Trust:
Ismael,
burning the bridges behind he had no choice than to win the battle in order to survive. A firm decision backed by a strong belief to succeed despite whatsoever and all that binded by an internal and external commitment is the master key to success.
To change your life YOU have to change first. It took me time to realize that too. i congratulate you on your commitment. you are in the footsteps of the great people outthere inthis crazy, but great industry we are all trying to make a differance.
My resolution is on the way...

Keep on keeping on, I believe in you dude!

Bill
marketer28
Trust:
What a great Idea!! I am doing the same. But in my case I don't want to return to my job at the migratoin Board after my maternity. I would like to stay home with my 2 kids. They need soo much time with me. I hope I will make some more dollars. Just now I've made 18.00 dollar from an affiliate program and 4 dollar from adsense. I started in feb 2010. I have 3 websites up. I need more traffic. That what I find Hard. Some one who know some automated free traffic tool. Not onlywire, maybe some good free article submitter? I wich u good look.

www.megagainer.com
marketer28
Trust:
Nice website!! Set up some google adsense and let people know about it!!! Make traffic....
noitulover
Trust:
wish you all the best ismail!
ismail
Trust:
Bmusic wrote:Ismael,
burning the bridges behind he had no choice than to win the battle in order to survive. A firm decision backed by a strong belief to succeed despite whatsoever and all that binded by an internal and external commitment is the master key to success.
To change your life YOU have to change first. It took me time to realize that too. i congratulate you on your commitment. you are in the footsteps of the great people outthere inthis crazy, but great industry we are all trying to make a differance.
My resolution is on the way...

Keep on keeping on, I believe in you dude!

Bill

Hi Bill I am already in love with the community here,everyone is supportive and trying to help all the
time,it is just great.Thank you I hope you will be successfull ,we may perhaps make a team in the future what
do you say?
ismail
Trust:
marketer28 wrote:What a great Idea!! I am doing the same. But in my case I don't want to return to my job at the migratoin Board after my maternity. I would like to stay home with my 2 kids. They need soo much time with me. I hope I will make some more dollars. Just now I've made 18.00 dollar from an affiliate program and 4 dollar from adsense. I started in feb 2010. I have 3 websites up. I need more traffic. That what I find Hard. Some one who know some automated free traffic tool. Not onlywire, maybe some good free article submitter? I wich u good look.

http://www.megagainer.com

We don't have any kid yet but my wife keeps telling me she would stay home when we have a kid too.I heard having 2 much more dificult than having obly one kid.I hope you will be successfull with your web sites.As far as the free article submitter goes,have a look at http://articlesubmitter.imwishlist.com/ good luck..
ismail
Trust:
marketer28 wrote:Nice website!! Set up some google adsense and let people know about it!!! Make traffic....

thanks marketer28 there is not much yet and I just started to learn how to customize thesis theme,it will hopefully be better in the future.
ismail
Trust:
noitulover wrote:wish you all the best ismail!

noitulover thanks a lot
PremiumMember
wajidi
Trust:
Ismail,
Thanks for the inspiration! I'm on my way too...Already spent 15 years of my time for my day job, still can't give the worthest thing of life for my 3 childs..and it's TIME...
Seem to be hard for me trying, spent at least extra 6 hours a day but I'll never give up! No Income yet from my 4 websites! adsense or affiliate, but with Affilorama I believe I'll find them in the near future!

Wish you Luck! and Me Too.....
Learn, Implement, Confidence and Persistent

ismail
Trust:
Wajidi
It must be very hard with 3 children you still can spend 6 hours a day,this is fantastic.I am sure you will soon start making money soon.

Good Luck mate
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
there are some good syndication products that will give you links to help build SEO rankings. you may try submission services like ama and unique article wizard. also, there are some decent article submission tools that submit your articles to various directories. the problem with these is that they are hard to keep current. so many article directories come and go, and most of the directories that allow auto submission are pretty useless anyway.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

volkan
Trust:
Hadi bakam kolay gelsin :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
volkan wrote:Hadi bakam kolay gelsin :)

Come on, come easy to minister? :)

http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Ha ... y%20gelsin
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

volkan
Trust:
michellerana wrote:
volkan wrote:Hadi bakam kolay gelsin :)

Come on, come easy to minister? :)

http://translate.google.com/#auto|en|Ha ... y%20gelsin

Haha, Google definitely needs to improve that tool :)
I don't think there is a 100% translation but i think it's more like "godspeed"..
unit
Trust:
Good luck Ismail and good luck to everyone.
Discover the inside secrets of winning the lottery at www.masterluck.com

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi, this is such a great place for inspiration,i wish you all the best on your journey Ismail,if you would like to have a look at this strategy and get some feed back from others on the forum... I am not going to be long winded, but will give you a foundation for you and perhaps others to follow if they choose to.So here goes
Step 1
write 10 articles and submit these to ezine articles
rewrite these articles 10 times and submit them to article dashboard,article alley,article rich,go articles(there are tons of others but i want to keep this short)
Step 2
use a blog networks such as AMA,create additional articles with your keywords and submit them to the above (AMA) for more backlinks*remember you are aiming for unique articles in each submission,there are tools out there as jmpruitt mentioned,i.e article rewritter,best article spinner etc.. etc
Step 3
Directory Submissions, a good service is Submitedge.com, check them out(300 submissions should be ok for starters)
Step 4
create short 1 - 3 minute videos about the product or service that you are promoting, use animoto.com great service (http://animoto.com/),create you tube account http://youtube.com, create a tubemogul account
http://tubemogul.com and submit your videos
Step 5
create unique content(articles) which link to your site or sites, use wordpress.com,hubpages.com,facebook.com(yes facebook, pr 10)squidoo.com,zimbio.com,tumblr.com,blogger.com, googleknol.com(think thats right) ok,,,, remember unique content.
Step 6
Social Bookmark your online web properties, using digg, delious.com,rededit.com etc.. there are tons of these sites
if you do the above you will see awesome results .. if you need any assistance send me a pm..
Till next time
Thanks for reading this.. I hope it has been of help to you..
careybaird
Trust:
Wish you all the luck Ismael! Hope that you'll have the success with your new found business.

Cheers!
www.FreshStoreBuilder.com
The Most Advanced Amazon Associate Tool
Make $$$$ from Amazon with SEO Friendly Stores - only $97 - 30 day Money back guarantee

faradina
Trust:
Has anybody else resolved to quit his day job and concentrate on internet marketing for a living?

Do let us know how you are doing and if there's anything we can do to assist you.
jacaranda
Trust:
i'll get back to this thread once i quit mine.. :)
I built my first affiliate site Aug and i'm giving myself a year, then it's goodbye boss!... goodluck to me.
newbie-friendly Membership site for Niche Marketing:

-> http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
WEll, i didnt quit, I got laid off, but it ammounts to the same thing. after running my own services for a while to make ends meet, I have gotten to a point where my affilaite income exceeds what I was making at my job and am focusing on affiliate sales full time now. although the freelancing was great, and not that hard to do, Affiliate income is better money for the time invested.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
ericd
Trust:
I wish you the best of luck Ismail, and look forwrd to hearing about your progress. Hello, all fellow AM's! I just recently joined Affilorama and am very impressed, albeit it somewhat intimidated by the wealth of knowledge and content in this site.
Not that I regret getting my Bachelor's degree in Business / Marketing at a university, but I wish I had found and invested my time in this a few years ago! I have similar goals of quitting my day job one day soon, as probably many of you do as well. Good luck all and I look forward to talking with everyone soon!

Kind regards,

Eric
faradina
Trust:
Hi Eric,

Welcome to Affilorama!

Your Business/Marketing degree will do you a world of good in internet marketing. The same business and marketing principles apply when you have a business online; it's just the medium which is different.

All the best!
esolutions
Trust:
Hi Ismail,

It's a great idea, but I don't see any recent updates?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

danchan
Trust:
Hi Ismail,

esolutions is right. Your recent posts are showing 404 errors.

I sure would like to know how far you have reached in 2011.

I am in a similar situation though not voluntarily.

Best of luck.

This topic was started on Oct 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.