You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

I am a bit confussed

PremiumMember
toutejoel1
Trust:

I am a bit confussed

Hello Everyone. I recently joined Affiloroma, its been about a week now. I'm doing the 30 day trial period. Since joining I'm noticing different programs that are being offered for purchase? I am getting the feeling a Total newbie like myself who is looking for a step by step plan will not get much from affilorama unless i upgrade to a different program? I really want to learn affiliate marketing and I don't want to cancel my membership before asking this question. If someone could help clarify this issue for me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Joel,

Sorry for the confusion. We have an automatic email series that goes out to our new members that talks about our other products.

Just to clarify things for you, here are the different products and memberships we offer:

1) The totally-free membership: This gives you access to all the free Affilorama lessons (that you can get to by clicking on the "Lessons" link in the big menu at the top of the page). You'll also get onto our newsletter series so you'll be alerted when Mark creates a new video or webinar, use this forum to ask questions, and get a free AffiloTools account -- which is useful for doing market research and keeping track of your search engine rankings, among other things. It is restricted to one website when you're on the free membership, and there might be a few other restrictions too. But it's free :)

2) The Affilorama Premium membership: This is what you have now. It's $1 for the first 30 days, and then $67/month afterwards. It gives you some more advanced training, free web hosting, and full, unlimited access to our new AffiloTools suite. If you don't think you're going to be using all these things initially, you can cancel your membership before the 30 days are up by sending an email to our support team. http://www.affilorama.com/contact

3) AffiloBlueprint : This is our really-good-for-newbies course that shows you step-by-step how to research, build and market an affiliate website through video lessons. It's much more step-by-step than our free lessons, so you can just start at the beginning and work your way through. I would recommend that once you've had a look at our free lessons, this would be your next step. It's currently $197, and it's a one-time payment. It does come with another one of those 30-day Premium/AffiloTools trials, which you can (again) cancel within 30 days if you don't want to keep it.

4) AffiloJetpack: Is our "so you want everything done for you?" package. It gives you all the content you need to build a great affiliate site, and we make it really easy by doing a lot of automation and importing stuff for you. It's quite expensive when you first look at it (RRP is $997), but it gives you all the material you need for FIVE websites (including over 90 emails per website), so it's basically the cheapest and fastest way to get really top quality content for your website. Because it's quite a big-ticket product, this is probably more suitable for people who have already learned a bit about affiliate marketing, and who know how long it takes and how much it costs to put this stuff together normally. For those people it'll look like a complete bargain.

(Note that AffiloJetpack members get AffiloBlueprint for free, so if you're not quite so experienced you can follow AffiloBlueprint, using the material in AffiloJetpack.)

My recommendation for you is that you take a look around the material in the Premium members' area, get as much value as you can from it, and decide whether you want to keep it after the 30 days. If you cancel it... it's no big deal. You can still keep your free membership here, use the forum, use the free lessons, and then once you're ready to give it a serious shot... look into AffiloBlueprint or AffiloJetpack.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
toutejoel1
Trust:
Thank you for clearing things up a bit for me. I think since I am a step by step/visual type learner I might go with the AffiloBlueprint. Affilojetpack sounds great but its above what I can afford at the moment. Hopefully once I have some success with AffiloBlueprint I can upgrade to Affilojetpack... Thanks so much.
mcadagbiz
Trust:
The same you have toutejoel1 since I was a member here..until now I can't generate earnings..maybe because I am not focusing the lessons here..and I can't afford to upgrade to the system that affilorama is offering.
The Best of all the best site I enrolled!! and being a member of this site is a great opportunity to earn real money online.
==>http://imanny02.theunitynetwork.com/register

sunil
Trust:
Aletta, I joined AffiloJetpack and I did not get AffiloBlueprint for free! I still have to purchase it.

Can you verify this for me please?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Sunil,

See my reply in the other thread. If you upgraded from AJP1 to AJP2, you do not automatically get ABP for free, but you can purchase it for $47 from within the members area.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

couf777
Trust:
Hi Aletta, I am a newbie, 2 hours ago, and something I missed in the research of Affiloramjetpack, I didnt realise I had to write my own articles or get a writer? is that right? thanks
Margo - Oz
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Margo,

You don't need to get a writer for any of the 90+ email newsletters. Those are all done for you.

If you want to attract visitors to your site through SEO (as opposed to other methods of traffic generation), you will usually need additional content on your website.

We used to provide people with pre-written articles to use on your website, but there are a few problems with this.

In order for the content to actually help you in the search engines, it needs to be "unique". These articles were not unique because lots of other AffiloJetpack members were using them. So they had to be rewritten anyway. So you still needed to hire a writer, or do it yourself.

We cannot provide you with unique, pre-written articles to go on the front-end of your website -- the part the search engines see. We DO provide you with pre-written content for your newsletter and your ebooks, because the search engines DON'T see that.

Instead of pre-written articles we give you "content cheat sheets" or "article research", which is basically the good ideas for an article that you can mix and match and piece together into your own article.

Because you're putting the article together yourself, it will be unique. (So long as you don't just copy/paste the cheat sheet!) It's a little bit of work, but really no more work and no more expensive than getting some pre-written articles re-written and bent to suit your keywords.

Does that make sense?

couf777
Trust:
Thanks Aletta, yes it does make sense, but I am sure I will have some other questions coming your way -:)
Margo
couf777
Trust:
I have got an email saying there is a reply to my recent post, but it's not on the forum, where do I look for it if its not there
couf777
Trust:
I have got an email saying there is a reply to my recent post, but it's not on the forum, where do I look for it if its not there, and yes I have refreshed
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Margo, I moved it to the AffiloJetpack members forum.
affilojetpack-members-f55/can-i-view-the-sub-niches-beforehand-t26738.html

This topic was started on Oct 06, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.