You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

How To Use Affilorama Forum?

zel
Trust:

How To Use Affilorama Forum?

Q1: By subject, is it possible to view all forum queries and responses?
If so, how do I do that?

Q2: My understanding is I can change my temporary password to a permanent one. What are the steps do I need to take to accomplish that?

Q3: I received AffiloBluePrint Getting Started Parts 1 through 5. Then, the sends stopped. Are there more?

Q4: Can I communicate directly on a one-to-one basis with any member. If so, how?

Thank you for your help.

Zel De Priest
Last edited by cecille.l on 24 Dec 13 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: deleted phone and email for security

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Zel,

Q1: By subject, is it possible to view all forum queries and responses?
If so, how do I do that?

You can use the Search bar on the top left and type in your keyword. It will show you the relevant posts in the forums and all over the Affilorama site that contain your keyword.

Q2: My understanding is I can change my temporary password to a permanent one. What are the steps do I need to take to accomplish that?

Yes, you can change the password by clicking on your name on the top right corner and clicking on the "Edit" link.

Q3: I received AffiloBluePrint Getting Started Parts 1 through 5. Then, the sends stopped. Are there more?

We are still working on the next set of Affiloblueprint newsletters. Rest assured we will let you know if there are more.

Q4: Can I communicate directly on a one-to-one basis with any member. If so, how?

Yes, you can send a private message by clicking on the member's username then on the member's profile, click on "Send User Message"

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Dec 06, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.