You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

How to Register for 4th Blogging Bootcamp Webinar on 16th?

nicole1116
Trust:

How to Register for 4th Blogging Bootcamp Webinar on 16th?

Hello,

Does anyone know how we can register for the 4th Blogging Bootcamp webinar? It is set for January 16th but I don't see a sign up link. I usually go to the Blogging Bootcamp page and there are links available there.

Thanks much,
Rachael
tbrim20
Trust:
I have been keeping an eye out as well but haven't seen or heard anything. Hopefully a staff member or Mark will chime in here since the signup is typically up already.
www.RookietoRich.com
Get My Free Method to making some Fast Cash and Kickstart your Internet Marketing Business today.

nicole1116
Trust:
It looks like the webinar has been rescheduled to January 27th and there is a link to register in the Blog Bootcamp area now.

"Bonus Catchup Webinar: January 27, 7pm EST (Note: this catchup webinar has been moved to the 27th due to me making a business trip to Las Vegas for Affiliate Summit)"

Thanks much,
Rachael

This topic was started on Jan 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.