You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

How many products should I be reviewing?

ebooknit
Trust:

How many products should I be reviewing?

hello, im new to affiliate marketing. i just wanted to know when your putting together a site similar to the one on affioblueprint, which is great by the way, im on week 6, how many products should be on your site per niche? if there is, say for instance a specific strategy guide, and an all-in-one strategy guide, should i promote one that is specific or just the one that covers all? how many products should i promote if there is no all-in-one product? im lost! i need help!!!
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
If you're reviewing products then you'll obviously need more than one but you don't want too many that it confuses your visitors or gives them too much choice.

Check out my WOW blackbook site for some ideas on product reviews.

Also I'd recommend you review the ideas in lesson 3 on Week 5 on writing reviews that sell.

All the best

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
It would be great if you would have a number of products on your niche. I would choose to promote the product that is more specific than the general one. Of course, assuming that it has high Clickbank gravity and commission rates.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.