You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

How do I find my forum postings

htouzel
Trust:

How do I find my forum postings

I am quite lost and this probably has an obvious solution. How do I find questions I posted on the forum, or even replies. Is there some way to trace by my username? I have now realised that some postings I cannot find - exept by a long-drawn out trawl through the forum.
htouzel
Trust:
Sorry, I just found a way. Use Search and search for myself under Author. If there is another better way please let me know, otherwise ignore this post - just leaving it in case someone else has the same questions and am as slow on the uptake as I was :-).
wollowra
Trust:
Hi HT,
When you hit POST REPLY, you will have an option to subscribe to the post.
it is "Notify me when a reply is posted" that way you will get an instant email.
DO NOT use the quick reply if you want to subscribe. I only use quick reply when I don't want to follow a post or lock a thread.
I have all my forum post emails come to one folder in my email already sorted... this way.. I can choose when to go and reply at a time suitable for me.

Hope that Helps.
Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

htouzel
Trust:
Thanks, that does help. I tend to be a bit hasty.
htouzel
Trust:
And I just hit quick reply as recommended not to do. Now doing this with Post Reply to get the notification. Do have good laugh at my expense, just not too loud please.
wollowra
Trust:
Hey, when it comes to affiliate marketing, learning your way around is just a part of the fun.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Dec 01, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.