You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

How Do I Cancel The Premium Membership Trial?

jaredp1986
Trust:

How Do I Cancel The Premium Membership Trial?

I am doing the Affiloblueprint course and it comes with a 30 day free trial of the Premium content and then after that is done, will start billing monthly. At this point, I do not want to pay the $67 monthly and am having a hard time finding where I can cancel my subscription to that portion. Anyone know how to do this?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jared,

I'm sorry to hear you wish to cancel your Premium subscription. Please send us an email through the contact form on our support page and I will cancel your subscription.

I appreciate your patience and hope to hear from you soon. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
marymclean39
Trust:
I to am concerned about the premium subscription at 67$ a month. How many months does it go on? Does it ever get paid for? Thanks, just wanted to know if I should keep it or cancel it.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mary,

Premium membership is a continuous subscription until you decide to cancel it. Premium membership gives you access to the Premium members area which contains videos and news magazine that provide helpful information on affiliate marketing. You also have access to Premium Hosting where you can host up to 15 websites. You also have access to the brand-new Affilotools, a web-based SEO application that lets you keep track of your site's on-page SEO.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
uday
Trust:
How can i cancel the premium account? I am finding hard time to cancel it
PremiumMember
larry1118
Trust:
I canceled in the 30 day trial, will see if they honor their trial. I like the blueprint, I just want more time with it, then I may order the premium.

This topic was started on Jan 23, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.