You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Help- Where are the emails located?

dee gibson
Trust:

Help- Where are the emails located?

I just cannot find the emails for each niche. They do not seem to be with the other articles etc when I downloaded the jetpak.
I have 3 other newbie questions.
How long is the hosting for each site? is it annual?
Should I insert all my articles at once into my site, or will I be submitting them through article directories?
Should my landing page be my op-in page ?
What type of site am I actually creating, is it to sell the ebook?, or just to collect a list? or both? also if it is to sell ebook where is the sales page or do I have to write that.
Lots of questions I know but it is the small things that always hold me up.
Hope you can help,
many thanks
Dee
stacierunner
Trust:
Hi Dee,

The emails are the Newsletters. Should be in a separate folder.

I think the hosting is for one year, but not sure. I think if you keep up a premium membership after a year, the hosting will be included in that.

What I did with my articles, was I picked some and re-wrote them and put them on my site.

Then I picked three different ones, re-wrote and submitted to ezine articles. Once they are approve there, I will use an article spinner and put them on my site and submit to some other article directories, different versions to each one.

The e-book, you are going to give away for free, to get people to buy products through your links in the e-book. The newsletters will get people back to your site and hopefully purchasing other stuff from you. The way I see it, your e-book and your newsletters will be your real sales vehicles.

You articles should be written to get people to come grab your free e-book. You may want to make 3 landing pages with three different e-books, so you can tailor your articles around those.

Hopefully you'll watch Mark's boot camp video when he posts it and this may clear up some of your questions.

Keep in mind, my answers above are not the only way to do this, just the way I am doing it.

Good luck!
Fancy up your iPad with accessories from http://www.greatipadstuff.com

Go green http://www.greenerlifesite.com

dee gibson
Trust:
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me
Dee

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.