You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Has anyone ever made money through Affilojetpack?

ashu.lamba5
Trust:

Has anyone ever made money through Affilojetpack?

Hi There,

My name is Ash and I am very keen to know if affilojetpack really works or not? I have done a lot of research but everyone seems to be beating around the bush when it comes to the question " Does Affiloetpack really works or not?"

Can someone PLEASE advise if it is worth spending $1000 in to something where there is no concrete proof of whether it works or not?

Secondly, If it works, then what work needs to be done by me if it is all on auto pilot? Do I write the content? Do I buy facebook or google ads to promote my website? WHAT REALLY I HAVE TO DO in order to make it work?

I would be very grateful if someone can really shed some light on my 2 question and if it is working for you then what one can expect on average on monthly basis? Testimonials says $1000 to $25000 a day which is just not believable at all.

THANKS in advance!!

Ash
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
My name is Ash and I am very keen to know if affilojetpack really works or not? I have done a lot of research but everyone seems to be beating around the bush when it comes to the question " Does Affiloetpack really works or not?"

You won't find one straight answer because it's different for every Affilojetpack member. It worked great for some, for others the earnings took longer to come, and there are some marketers who bought the course only to get access to the newsletter series or the ready-made content.

Can someone PLEASE advise if it is worth spending $1000 in to something where there is no concrete proof of whether it works or not?

Due to FTC regulations, we can't guarantee you'll make money out of the course, or that you'll do so in a short amount of time.
There are a lot of variables involved that makes it difficult to say it will work specifically for you.

This is a business endeavor, and like any business venture, there are financial investments and risks involved. The success of the endeavor depends on your commitment and on how you manage it.

Secondly, If it works, then what work needs to be done by me if it is all on auto pilot? Do I write the content? Do I buy facebook or google ads to promote my website? WHAT REALLY I HAVE TO DO in order to make it work?

Eventually, the website will be able to run on autopilot, but that will take time. There is an automated site building feature in Affilojetpack that lets you build websites in 5 to 10 minutes. After that, you can tweak the website and start driving traffic to it.

There are traffic strategy videos you need to go through, and then you can decide if you want to go with PPC or Facebook Ads, and which free inbound marketing methods to use along with these paid methods.

You can have a website up within a week of going through the course. A bulk of your time will be spent on going over the training videos, learning and driving traffic to your website.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

ashu.lamba5
Trust:
Strangely no one responded to my question other than staff member.
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hello Ash,

We really cannot control who comment on each post. Most of the time, the members who are making money through our courses do not have the time to visit the forum area. Just like the other members, they are busy with their own sites. Please rerember that most of these people have day time job as well and their free time are spent wisely on productive things like working on their own sites.

The Jetpack course works for as long as you also work hard on it. Thee success differs from everyone- some achieved their success immediately while some struglled and achieved their success after so many mistakes and learnings. Just like any other course online, the Jetpack is your guide and ladder to creating your own affiliate business the proper way. But you do not just depend your success on this course. You need to read a lot of other blogs and forums online, find your own marketing strategies, stick to the ones that work well for you, then rinse and repeat the process.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: http://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: http://www.affilorama.com/facebook

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

sniperprojectx
Trust:
I'll comment and i'm not a staff member...in short..it depends on how well you understand how to use the material you buy...you're pretty much buying a bunch of custom PLR stuff made specifically to rely on (usually) paid marketing..

I do not have the AffilioJetPack training so I can't tell you how well the marketing methods it practices works...but one thing is for sure...if you know what you're doing...yes you can make money with AffilioJetPack...my email marketing and list building training comes from other coaches...

In my experience, AJP is an investment for content and pre-made websites..all you have to do is run your campaigns and spend less than your marketing budget to make your ROI..email marketing works all of the time...I don't know the quality of the content for AJP.

If you have the money to burn then buy the training...if you aren't confident, you shouldn't buy it....never buy any training you aren't confident in...

Have you studied all the training in Affiliorama and BluePrint and made money yet or at least actively ranked anything??
sniperprojectx
Trust:
for your other questions..yes you will need to buy paid marketing to generate your leads and use the follow ups given to you...everything is given to you other than the leads, you have to get those yourself and that costs money, you can do it for free but takes a ton of time. You have to know how to spend money on ads and measure your results to make an ROI..

Other than that, having pre-made sites and all the follow up emails are worth it..what's not worth it is not having the funds to generate your leads or not knowing what to do with the material..
omarsaady
Trust:
sniperprojectx wrote:for your other questions..yes you will need to buy paid marketing to generate your leads and use the follow ups given to you...everything is given to you other than the leads, you have to get those yourself and that costs money, you can do it for free but takes a ton of time. You have to know how to spend money on ads and measure your results to make an ROI..
Other than that, having pre-made sites and all the follow up emails are worth it..what's not worth it is not having the funds to generate your leads or not knowing what to do with the material..

Totally agreeing with that point of view, the matter is how much money do you have in order to make Affilojetpack work for you? If you double your investment into implementing Affilojetpack`s training lessons, I guarantee that you can make more than you have paid in total.
P.S. Turn a tiny one time payment of $10 into $330/m passively income ==>> http://bit.ly/2pI5sIN

chicagoboks
Trust:
Hello!
It is possible to utilize the warranty for virtually any reason..

Affilorama and Mark will not be the kind that will avoid refunds, which means you don't have to worry about that.

As for should you be scared of wasting your own time, I believe you may nonetheless understand a lot simply by following it also should you not handle to bring in a lot after 60 days

Nobody can tell whether this thing will work for you or not, because every one learning contour is different... if I were you I 'd merely give it a try for 60days... but I actually don't actually need it myself in the second, heh

Happy operating :)
pvpguy
Trust:
Uh, I'm a bit surprised by the responses. Let me shed a little light on the question.

So the question is, "Does Affilojetpack work," or, "Is it worth the investment?"

Yes. The answer is yes. ALL DAY LONG, yes. Why? because you cannot get that content on your own without spending many, many, MANY times more than the cost of admission.

So here's the deal.
Affilojetpack not only sets up a lead generation and sales closing machine for you, it does it with a level of expertise that you, novice affiliate marketer, simply cannot duplicate until you have TONS of experience.

This includes: approved research & copywriting (notice I didn't say article writing) in both your lead generation (site) and your follow-up for an ENTIRE year!
Expertly chosen niches, products that are proven (did I say proven? I meant PROVEN) to convert.

This is an insane value. And it would be a HUGE value saver if it was for just ONE site, but you can get FIVE?

So to wrap up, you're getting Mark and his team's expertise in crafting your lead generation system, and your sales system (expertise you won't acquire until you've been a successful affiliate for a good while -aka- years).

AJP eliminates trial and error. There are only two things you need to do:
1. Create bangin' articles with the Done-For-You research
2. Promote your content. <--This is fun! It will get your ranked too.
3. Sit back and rake in the cash.

Best regards!
wartaaldhino
Trust:
I did not make any money online with affilio jetpack but I know for sure that this program will work ;)
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR FREE - Click here now: http://linktrack.info/.27ua3

dizzylizzy
Trust:
ashu.lamba5 wrote:Hi There,

I would be very grateful if someone can really shed some light on my 2 question and if it is working for you then what one can expect on average on monthly basis? Testimonials says $1000 to $25000 a day which is just not believable at all.

THANKS in advance!!

Ash

Hi Ash
Happy New year :)

I haven't been on the Forum for ages, (holidays, celebrations etc )so just seen your post.

I do understand your caution...

It might help if I told you my story?

I came across Affilorama about 7 years ago...read and watched it for quite a while...
I was a high school teacher so had very little time to spend on marketing, what with lesson prep, marking etc in the evenings/weekends.

Eventually decided to bite the bullet and bought AffiloBlueprint about 4 years ago, I think ... followed the course and set up a site in an obscure niche with very little traffic and only one product to promote, but in a growth area :)
It took me a week to ten days to get a post written... some days I wouldn't get anything done, but I just persevered, doing a few sentences at a time etc.

I had about 10 posts on it, when the pressure of work was such that I didn't touch it for two years...

It quietly began to make money and still earns me about $1000 a year even now... and I didn't touch it at all until recently... Some posts are still at number 1 in google all these years later:)
I've just added more posts etc now that I have retired (Whoopee!) and about to promote it with social media etc

I bought Jetpak in the middle of the year, because it has the emails, product selection and freebies all done for me :) Am quietly working away to build out a niche...am just about to start promoting it...

So I'd say to you.."Get stuck in" :)

I know what Mark teaches works ... if many of my posts can be at the top of Google for years, earning me some money with

no other promotion,

no email list and

only one product,
imagine what my income will be by the time I have built out five sites fully, following the advice here :)

Plus... any query, you just come on to the forum and ask... which I have done quite a number of times... and I've never waited longer than 24 hours for a reply :)

HTH

Warmest

Liz :)
marketingwithaubree
Trust:
I've made money using it. Just promote your landing page they give you. I can help you if you'd like.
Are you in need of traffic to your squeeze page?
Well I have the perfect solution for you!
Visit my website and see why people
are choosing me for their traffic needs.
http://www.marketingwithaubree.us/solo-ads/

sonosublime
Trust:
I was also considering the Jetpack. But I'm brand new to IM, and would like to learn as much as I can first.
omaresreb
Trust:
Hello i am considering buying the Affiliojetpack is it still working
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
omaresreb wrote:Hello i am considering buying the Affiliojetpack is it still working

Yes, Affilojetpack is still current, and you can purchase from our salaes page at http://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

didieraubin87
Trust:
As followed the above link: http://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
With less $1,000 for a perfect plan? If I buy this package, what will I get from it?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
didieraubin87 wrote:As followed the above link: http://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
With less $1,000 for a perfect plan? If I buy this package, what will I get from it?

AffiloJetpack gives you five 80% completed affiliate websites, taking most of the hard work out of building an affiliate marketing website and helping you get started earning money in as little as two or three weeks. You are able to choose five website niches out of 18 available niches especially chosen by Mark Ling for their high profitability. With only 20% of the work left to do, this is a great option to get you started in the affiliate marketing industry. AffiloJetpack contains:
Over 75 expertly-crafted emails (includes affiliate programs to promote)
At least 20 high quality, designed-to-convert hard sell emails (includes programs to promote)
THREE top-quality free reports
Easy website building system with our custom Wordpress theme.
1 year one-click hosting and installation with our own purpose-built hosting platform.
20 Content Cheat Sheets
3 x Professionally designed header graphics and layouts
Traffic Strategies training

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille