You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Greetings from a new Affilorama member!

nicolasb86
Trust:

Greetings from a new Affilorama member!

Hi, my name’s Nick.

I’ve been involved in Internet Marketing for over a year now, and am looking to attain more knowledge. Affiliate Marketing is now my main business focus and is something to check out if you haven’t already.

In learning you can teach, and in teaching you can learn; therefore Forums are a great place to visit. I look forward to sharing & posting.

Thanks for having me here!
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nick,
Welcome to Affilorama.

'In learning you can teach, and in teaching you can learn'
Very powerful quote my friend.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nicolasb86
Trust:
Thanks alot, much appreciated.
jasondodd
Trust:
Hi Nick

Welcome to the Affilorama forums!

Youre right - forums are an excellent place to swap ideas and even just to bounce thoughts around. Its always good when you can chat with others who have similar goals and are on pretty much the same journey - everyones contribution is valuable.

Look forward to seeing your input on the forums - if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the staff you see commenting on the forums.

Jason
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Glad to have you on board, Nick! Hope to see more posts from you :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.