You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Getting started

cuttersam1
Trust:

Getting started

I am trying to get started with affiliate marketing. At this point, I am not ready to develop a website; I would like to start by simply "dropping" my links on associated websites. The problem is that I am trying to sign up for the Affiliate Networks and they are asking for my website/blog information. Do I need a website to get started? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sam
johnnysantiago
Trust:
If you are applying to CPA networks, then I believe that you do need an established site and some experience before they can accept you. If I were you I would signup to Clickbank and start promoting affiliate products. Clickbank does not require you to have a site to start promoting.

Also check this video to learn how to promote your Clickbank affiliate link without your own website: http://www.affilorama.com/introduction/affiliate-marketing-without-a-website

This topic was started on Apr 14, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.