You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Emailed Affilorama staff but no response

matthewjahn
Trust:

Emailed Affilorama staff but no response

Hey guys, I've E-mailed you a couple of times in the last weeks and haven't received a response yet. I switched banks, so I need to give you my new account info so you can with drawl directly from my new account. I need this done ASAP because my Affilo bill is usually on the 22nd of each month. Is this done through paypal? If so its an easy switch, but I can't remember how this was done when I first signed up. My E-mail is matthewjahn@yahoo.com. It shouldn't be a problem with spam filters, I get all your mail with no problem.

Thanks,
Matt
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
You can add a new bank to your paypal account. You may add as many as you like can't you?
matthewjahn
Trust:
Yeah but on my statement it says from 2co.com not paypal. So is the billing routed through paypal still?

Matt
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Matthew,

I'm talking with support and they're saying that this is all sorted, so I'll close off this forum topic (and your other one) now. For future reference, people, it's always better to email us through our support page with your account issues, and just be aware that we occasionally take weekends off too :)

Cheers!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/