14 Mar 08
08 Dec 09 11:03 pm
ALWAYS use escrow and never pay up front.
You can start by asking them...
1. How long will it take to do the articles
2. How can I communicate with you ( Skype, MSN etc..)
3. Can you see examples of his or her work.
4. How many changes can you make if you are not happy with the articles
5. Do you write original content, NOT copied ( I know this seems obvious but you would be surprised that some elance writers just use copied content and is not original)
6. If you miss the promised delivery time (date) will you cut your fee for me?
7. The keyword density should be around 2% to 3% per article, so the keyword should be once or maybe twice per 100 words. or, 3 to 5 keywords per article.
8. Do they have good feedback from previous customers?
That should start you off.
Hope that helps.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.
-- Robert Brault