You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Does Mark Ling Ever Intend To Have A Coaching Course?

affcomppro
Trust:

Does Mark Ling Ever Intend To Have A Coaching Course?

Hi, just want to know does Mark Ling ever intend to have a coaching course similiar to the one done by Mike Filsaime, Anik Singal and Omar Martin just to name a few?

It seems that from 2012, coaching courses have been a phenomenon starting with Marketing With Anik.

Although I myself have no problem going through the videos and implementing the steps, there are people who simply cannot work alone and need personal guidance every step of the way or those who want to achieve success faster but do not know how to.
Checking out my free course Affiliate Compass whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi amuro,

I can't answer for Mark really, but I don't think he has any plans at this time to do a coaching course. He has his hands full with updating the Affilorama courses. He's also attending affiliate marketing events in the US right now. He's away most of the time, so a coaching series is not possible right now.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

agelessquest
Trust:
I subscribe to a few affiliate specific podcasts (no I'm not jumping ship), and have found them very informative and find it curious that Mr.Ling is not taking advantage of this technology to expand his brand? His webinars/interveiws are great, why not do this on a itunes podcast?.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi agelessquest,

I'm sure Mark has his own reasons but the logistics of offering one-on-one support to our members is not possible at the moment. Apart from Affilorama, he has several other projects at this time so a coaching coarse is not feasible.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

agelessquest
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi agelessquest,

I'm sure Mark has his own reasons but the logistics of offering one-on-one support to our members is not possible at the moment. Apart from Affilorama, he has several other projects at this time so a coaching coarse is not feasible.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

Hi Cecille,

Thanks for your response, but I was not asking about coaching, I asked about an affiliate themed podcast that many other industry leaders are using to expand there "tribes" and brand. With all the contacts he makes in his travels, a podcast series would take advantage of his contacts on the road; a podcast can be done from anywhere. Just a thought. :-)
Site Admin
simonslade
Trust:
Hi Guys,

We do have an official podcast channel on iTunes (albeit only recently launched) which will be expanding over the coming months.

Affilorama's podcast channel here
Add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

agelessquest
Trust:
simonslade wrote:Hi Guys,

We do have an official podcast channel on iTunes (albeit only recently launched) which will be expanding over the coming months.

Thanks Simon. Launched 25 days ago, that is recent, and great news. I must have missed the memo :-). I look forward to subscribing to it on itunes.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I understand what you are saying about people wanting the handholding, though I find it incredibly difficult to provide that kind of coaching time-wise because I spend most of my time in niche marketing. That's no disrespect to Mike Filsaime and others, but Mike and many other marketers actually spend 95%+ of their time teaching marketing, which makes it easier for them to do this kind of thing, whereas I'm spending more of my time actually getting my hands dirty so to speak. Like I said, that is not meant to disrespect Mike Filsaime and others, he certainly does know his marketing very well.

That being said, I am investigating partnering with a group of 6 marketers who are all making over 6 figures a year and are keen to offer private coaching to Affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack students for $97/month (not bad pricing at all to receive full access to top level marketers for hand holding). I'm still reviewing their service and coaching before progressing further as I want to know it'll be top notch before I recommend it as an option for AffiloBlueprint students.

Regarding podcasts, yes Affilorama has the new podcast, plus I am actually doing podcasts in other niches like dating/relationships and personal development, just hadn't delved into doing it in the IM space yet.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

kjabdul89
Trust:
simonslade wrote:Hi Guys,

wow this is awesome can't wait to listen to the podcast. I have always been a podcast listener hopefully this podcast will be updated weekly and have some interesting content and awesome interviews with successful entrepreneurs(& affiliate marketers) :D

This topic was started on May 20, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.