You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Do I Start With Premium Membership First Or Affiloblueprint?

PremiumMember
jesusaacosta2
Trust:

Do I Start With Premium Membership First Or Affiloblueprint?

I just bought the Affilio Blueprint which included the Premium Membership plus bonuses and I also bought Traffic Travis Pro.

Where do I start?

It's pretty exciting to have all of these trainings but I don't know where to start and I wouldn't know what do next after the first program. Plus I want to take advantage and try out the free month of the Premium Membership.
What order should I knock these out in?:
Premium Membership
Affilio Blueprint 3.0
PRL Articles & Traffic Travis Pro
Affilio Theme Hosting
Affiliate Blog Bootcamp
Top Secret Bonuses
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Since you've got a month of Premium for free, I recommend watching the videos and stuff contained in there. There's a lot of good inspiration.

BUT, the training in AffiloBlueprint is more in-depth and step-by-step. You can take a look at the Premium training and Affiliate Blog Bootcamp, but I would recommend that when you knuckle down to do the work, you follow AffiloBlueprint.

AffiloBlueprint gives you 12 months hosting for 1 website, so if you want to set your site up on our hosting I recommend you use this hosting. It is actually a bit different to the free hosting provided with Premium, and if you decide to cancel Premium it means you won't have to move your website.

The PLR content and Traffic Travis can wait until you get started with AffiloBlueprint.

Excellent to have you with us! :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

endy daniyanto
Trust:
My recommendation is: start with AffiloBlueprint. Drop everything else.

In the training, you will use Traffic Travis when the time comes. This is also about the same time you will learn about private label rights. Before these though, setting up your site and creating the design will automatically make you learn about hosting and Affilotheme.

You could test out the free month of Premium, but personally I just passed it because I wanted to focus on the step-by-step training that is already meticulously planned out.

Follow the Blueprint and you'll learn everything you need as you go.

Cheers,
Endy
Songwriter. Affiliate marketer. Casual gamer.

PremiumMember
jesusaacosta2
Trust:
Thanks that's good advice! Thats exactly what I did and its exactly what I needed.

Cheers,
Anibal

ed5 wrote:My recommendation is: start with AffiloBlueprint. Drop everything else.

In the training, you will use Traffic Travis when the time comes. This is also about the same time you will learn about private label rights. Before these though, setting up your site and creating the design will automatically make you learn about hosting and Affilotheme.

You could test out the free month of Premium, but personally I just passed it because I wanted to focus on the step-by-step training that is already meticulously planned out.

Follow the Blueprint and you'll learn everything you need as you go.

Cheers,
Endy
nick38
Trust:
Just do the course. Don't get distracted by anything else until it's finished. Easier said than done though!
Follow me through my journey in IM whilst following AB, http://noobwarrior.com

fenway2k
Trust:
If we wanted to build a house and bought all the material and had it dumped on the lot, how would the house get built without a blueprint?

Affilorama Premium is great as it contains a lot of information, but the problem with it, especially for newcomers is that you can easily get a case of 'information overload.'

Affilo-Blueprint is where you want to start because, as the name implies, it is a blueprint, a step-by-step guide fo creating successful affiliate marketing sites. Learn and master the course and when you do, Affilorama Premium will still be there to purchase when you need it.

This topic was started on Aug 07, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.