Affilorama Birthday
You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Conflicting dates for boot camp webinar?

frets
Trust:

Conflicting dates for boot camp webinar?

On the blog boot camp it say's the next webinars are 8th and 16th.
The registration page says the 9th for the next one.

So should this be 9th and 17th?
PremiumMember
david77386
Trust:
I just registered for the bootcamp and got the same thing. I need to reschedule meetings in order to be on the live seminar so I really need to know when webinar #2 is. I live in Houston, TX, USA. Is webinar #2 (for my time zone) on Tues. Dec. 8, 2009, 6pm CST?

Thanks for the clarification

David
tangoshoes
Trust:
I am also confused on this matter : /
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

tangoshoes
Trust:
I just realized there was an e-mail sent out about "Super Affiliate Commission Tactics with Saj P" This webinar is scheduled for Wednesday at 9pm est. My guess would be that the blog boot camp got bumped to Tuesday in order to make room for this webinar? I don't know cause it seems to be latter then the posted blog boot camp one :(

Here's the copy and pasted e-mail for the new webinar in case you missed it.

Hi Amanda,

I know recently I've been having a bunch of webinars - and you might
not have been able to make them all.

In a hurry? Register for my webinar this Wednesday - "Super
Affiliate Commission Secrets":

==> http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/affi ... on-webinar

But heading into the holidays I really want you to get the benefit
of some of these fantastic experts that I've lined up to spill
their guts on how they've become so successful in affiliate
marketing - and this week is no exception!

This Wednesday, the 9th of December at 9pm EST, I'll be holding my
Super Affiliate Commission Secrets webinar with Saj P.
Saj P.

In this content packed webinar you will learn:

- How to funnel super cheap traffic into high converting offers for
massive payouts

- How to make 5 figures a day with banner ads

- What the latest and greatest techniques in the affiliate
marketing world are for 2010 so you don't get left behind

- How to be successful with CPA marketing by following an expert's
"underground" blueprint for success

This is going to cover a ton of different topics so there's sure to
be something for everyone!

You can register on the page below:

==> http://www.affilorama.com/redirect/affi ... on-webinar

Hope to see you there Amanda!

Talk soon.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

bartko09
Trust:
I took it as the blog bootcamp was delayed a day and that the super affiliate webinar is directly after. I've signed up for and are looking forward to both of them.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi everyone,

We apologize for the confusion. The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp Part 2 of 3 is scheduled on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST. The third part will be on Wednesday December 16, 7pm EST.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
david77386 wrote:I just registered for the bootcamp and got the same thing. I need to reschedule meetings in order to be on the live seminar so I really need to know when webinar #2 is. I live in Houston, TX, USA. Is webinar #2 (for my time zone) on Tues. Dec. 8, 2009, 6pm CST?

Thanks for the clarification

David

Hi David,

The webinar will be on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 6:00-7:30 PM CST.

Hope you could make it :)

tangoshoes wrote:I just realized there was an e-mail sent out about "Super Affiliate Commission Tactics with Saj P" This webinar is scheduled for Wednesday at 9pm est. My guess would be that the blog boot camp got bumped to Tuesday in order to make room for this webinar? I don't know cause it seems to be latter then the posted blog boot camp one :(

Hi Amanda,

The Super Affiliate Commission Secrets will be right after the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp Part 2 of 3 webinar.

Mark is a busy, busy man :)

bartko09 wrote:I took it as the blog bootcamp was delayed a day and that the super affiliate webinar is directly after. I've signed up for and are looking forward to both of them.

Hi Bartko09,

Thanks for signing up to both webinars! See you later :)

Regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

knorrinc
Trust:
So I am really confused. I have missed part 1, How do I sign up for the The parts 2 and 3 of the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp.

Steve
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi Steve,

If you go here you'll see the link to register for the second one:

http://www.affilorama.com/affiliate-blo ... mp/members

Mark will add the 3rd & bonus registration links as he sets the webinars up.

Cheers :)
knorrinc
Trust:
It seems I wasn't the only one confused

Why aren't you emailing notifications to members like most IM programs? This site is too big to hunt for a link mto sign up for the Blog Boot Camp.

Its the main reason I joined.(The Blog Boot Camp- Not the hunting around part) But could not find the link to sign up for it.

Now I have missed part 1? Will it be posted where members can find it easily? Please email me where I can find it. affilor5@gmil.com

I am dissapointeed that you did not email notify members but were busy spamming me with junk I dont care about. I have gotten all kinds of offers to buy stuff.

Disapointed big time:<( Steve Knorr affilor5@gmail.com
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi Steve, I'm sorry about the confusion over this. The Affiliate Bootcamp icon is actually located on your homepage with your other products after you sign into Affilorama, and we thought it was obvious.

If you go there you will find the link to watch the replay of the 1st webinar, plus the link to register for the 2nd. The 3rd registration link will be placed there soon.

Once again, we are really sorry you found the Bootcamp hard to find. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

~Grace

This topic was started on Dec 08, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.