You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

.com domains for only US$0.99 at godaddy

faradina
Trust:

.com domains for only US$0.99 at godaddy

Heads up, everyone! I got this from a friend today:
You can buy .com domains for only 99 cents US (plus 18 cents for the icann fee for each domain) at GoDaddy.
You also get a free .info domain for every .com domain you purchase.
I tried it earlier today and paid only US$1.35 for 2 domains, 1 .com and 1 .info
The coupon code to take advantage of this is 99INDY and I believe it's case-sensitive. I used all caps when purchasing.
I do not know how long the coupon code will remain valid, though, so hurry up and get your domain(s) while it still is.
pzenji
Trust:
Thanks for this.

I have certain domains I need to buy right away!

Zenji
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

smp063
Trust:
Thanks from me too

Got my order in:)))
All you need to know when planning one of the most important times of your life http://www.squidoo.com/preparing-your-body-for-pregnancy

flashcraft
Trust:
Way cool. Thanks faradina!
ianwilcox
Trust:
Just tried and it said code invalid ?
faradina
Trust:
My friend just sent me another promo code for $0.99 godaddy domains:
INDY2010
That code is supposed to work for .com, .net, .mobi, .biz, .us, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in. I have not tested/used it yet because I do not really have anything to register right now.
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
I guess the promo code is already expired. But if you're looking for a discount, perhaps you can try these codes:

promo10 - Save 10% on your order
promo50 - save $5, must have a total order of $30 or higher
promo749 - save $3 for .com registrations, renewals or transfers
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

This topic was started on May 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.