You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Clickbank Gravity

centexn
Trust:

Clickbank Gravity

Hello...Noob here..

Tried to find a glossary on clickbank for some definitions. Perhaps someone here can give me an expert answer.

What is the significance of the gravity stat?

Tks
Centexn
Last edited by michellerana on 21 Dec 09 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Centexn,

Gravity is an estimation of how many affiliates have been able to make a sale of a product in the last week (or so). It factors in sales going back a few weeks, but is weighted so that the last week has the most impact. And each affiliate gets 1 point, regardless of whether they sold 100 copies or just 1. So gravity can give you an idea of how many people have been able to make a sale.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

centexn
Trust:
Grady...

Ok...so that number changes on a weekly basis reflecting the reporting period sales?

Tks
C
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Might even change on a daily basis. I've never really tracked it. But it does fluctuate.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it is updated daily, however, it usually takes several days of tracking to notice considerable changes.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Dec 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.