You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Choppy Audio on Affiliate Blog Bootcamp Video

stockmarketcorner
Trust:

Choppy Audio on Affiliate Blog Bootcamp Video

Hello,
I love the webinar replays under "my products" and at the bottom of the list "affiliate blog bootcamps webinars replay, but unfortunately on week one through week 3 I get chopy sound but clear picture. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same voice issue?
Thank you
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi stockmarketcorner,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp is a long video and can take some time to download. I suggest you make sure you have the current version of the Flash player and download the video first before playing it.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

stockmarketcorner
Trust:
Hello Cecille,
I followed the instruction you posted, ( I thought I had the latest version of the adobe flash player, but used your link to be sure. ) however the problem is still there. I can still benefit from the slides, but I was just wondering if there is any other fix for the issue?
Regards,
Mehdi
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mehdi,

Another option is to download the video. There is no download link on the Bootcamp video as it is not meant to be downloaded but you can try using the download helper browser add-on for Firefox. Go to the video using Firefox and then with the use of the download helper, download the entire video.

You can then view the video smoothly using any media player on your computer.

Please note that the bootcamp video is for Premium members only and is not meant to be shared publicly.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 20, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.