You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Choosing from the recent products presented in webinars

3ccorp
Trust:

Choosing from the recent products presented in webinars

Hello all,
I'm new to Affilorama, brand new to the idea of Aff Marketing. Getting a decent understand of the basics so far with the free classes and the recent Webinars.
I want to move and grow fast. All 3 products presented, Affiliate X, PPClass3 and DirtyCPA seemed really intriguing.
Any advice on which would be best to start with?

If I had the money to invest in all 3 at once, would it be a realistic learning and action experience?
Also, wondering about Blueprint ...

Do all 4 basically teach the same techniques and provide similar tools?

Thanks for any insights. Warmly, Cy
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed title to describe the post better

wollowra
Trust:
Hi 3C,
Welcome to Affilorama,
They all offer different things.
I would get the Affiloblueprint and at least build one site for yourself.
Don't even think about money or earning big bux from your first site.
Just build it and learn from it. Then you can have a better understanding of what you need to do.
You can make a few sales, but don't even focus on that. Just learn and Do.

The other programs are great too... If you can afford them.. then try them out.. you will soon know if they are above your head or not.
Again, I would start with Affiloblueprint.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Cy,

Welcome :) I hope you're enjoying the free lessons and webinars.

If you're an absolute newbie, I'd recommend that you get Affiloblueprint first. It is the best foundation you could ever have for your affiliate marketing business. It's a step-by-step guide on how to build a profitable website and is designed with absolute beginners in mind. It teaches you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing from the ground up. After you have finished the Affiloblueprint course and have built your site, then you could enroll in other programs like Affiliate X, PPC 3.0 or Dirty CPA.

3CCorp wrote:If I had the money to invest in all 3 at once, would it be a realistic learning and action experience?

It would be best if you would do one program at a time. After you have finished a course, then you could move on to the next one. Otherwise, you'd be so confused you won't be able to finish anything! As the saying goes...

A man with one watch knows what time it is; A man with two watches is never quite sure.

Regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

3ccorp
Trust:
Thanks so much wollowra and michellerana. I really appreciate the insight.
Affiloblueprint it is!

Cy
Last edited by michellerana on 12 Nov 09 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

wollowra
Trust:
Michelle,
I love that quote..
"A man with one watch knows what time it is; A man with two watches is never quite sure."

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

kellyp
Trust:
Hi to all of you.

I too have been tossing the idea around about Affilorama, and I have been looking for a positive feedback... this sounds good. I am a seasoned MLM'er but this is new and different. I have been reading that Wordpress is not too cool with people using it as a tool so I guess I am going to be starting from scratch as well...
Last edited by michellerana on 16 Nov 09 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Kellyp :)

A lot of newbies have been able to successfully build Wordpress sites through the Affiloblueprint course.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.