You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Can't download Affilotheme

danimation3d
Trust:

Can't download Affilotheme

Purchased Affilotheme.
Followed the link emailed to me via clickbank, which just takes me to the Affilorama website, with no indication as to how I'm meant to download the damn thing.
Not impressed. My first Affilorama purchase, and already it's been disappointing.
Hoping for an VERY quick response, or I'll simply apply for the refund. This isn't good enough
danimation3d
Trust:
Any advice would be fantastic, as I am about to lose my temper with this poor customer service and lack of information. Absolutely unacceptable
danimation3d
Trust:
STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL waiting. I can't believe it
tankctrlr
Trust:
It is the weekend so maybe that's why, it looks like their business days are Mon.-Fri., you will get a response on the forum when they get back into the 'office' I'm sure. Have you called them or contacted support?

Maybe this link is where it is downloaded from?(must be logged in): http://www.affilorama.com/members/products
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

danimation3d
Trust:
tankctrlr wrote:It is the weekend so maybe that's why, it looks like their business days are Mon.-Fri., you will get a response on the forum when they get back into the 'office' I'm sure. Have you called them or contacted support?

Maybe this link is where it is downloaded from?(must be logged in): http://www.affilorama.com/members/products

Thanks for your reply.
Yeah I've tried that link, I scoured every link I can possibly find in the entire site, nothing.

Where I am (Australia), it is 8.15pm on a Monday... I've tried called the Australian office multiple times (during business hours), emailed support, and written on this forum, with zero response from the Affilorama team.
Hence the frustration :-(
tankctrlr
Trust:
Bummer, hope their ok lol, New Zealand didn't have any more earthquakes did it. :-/
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

danimation3d
Trust:
If that were the case, of course I couldn't hold a grudge or anything.
But from what I can tell, it hasn't happened, they're just difficult to get a hold of.

I've found other threads in these forums where people have had similar customer service issues
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hey Dan,

Sorry! We're on Skeleton Support Crew at the moment, since the support staff have all been flown across the country for an early Christmas party (we try to have it a little earlier in the year, so they can help you guys fulltime during the Christmas period).

Good ol' Sam is basically doing double duty to fill in at the moment [and I'm popping in to the forum], but he's a wee bit slower than our normal staff :)

Anyway, regarding your issue; I can see a purchase of one of our products in your account, but it's not AffiloTheme! (Which would be why you can't download it); if you could PM me your Clickbank receipt number and product list, we'll get this sorted quick-smart

Jono
danimation3d
Trust:
Will do Jono

And just to keep a record here on the forum, yes I absolutely did purchase AffiloTheme
danimation3d
Trust:
PM sent, I'll wait around for your response. Thanks
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
All sorted! You should be good to go (check your PMs)

This topic was started on Oct 06, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.