You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Can I Post Articles On The Affilorama Blog?

marketing29
Trust:

Can I Post Articles On The Affilorama Blog?

Can we post articles or blogs on affilorama? Please notify me.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Ajay,

Yes, Affilorama members can post their articles on the YO Blog. This is a blog for our members only. For more information, please visit: Introducing the Affilorama YO Blog

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

marketing29
Trust:
Not completely. Is there any conditions before posting a blog on affilorama?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
There are no restrictions to the YO Blog, but please keep in mind that your topic should be related to affiliate marketing. I suggest you visit the YO Blog for examples of published articles.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

sallykamara2
Trust:
A grate question and response, I might be looking into that as well.
Salamatu Kamara

jamescondren
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:There are no restrictions to the YO Blog, but please keep in mind that your topic should be related to affiliate marketing. I suggest you visit the for examples of published articles.

Thanks
thejewel
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:There are no restrictions to the YO Blog, but please keep in mind that your topic should be related to affiliate marketing. I suggest you visit the YO Blog for examples of published articles.

Hi Cecille,

Do articles need to be approved by Affilorama before posting or is publishing automatic? Thanks!

This topic was started on Nov 14, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.