You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Can I Host Non-Affilojetpack Sites On Affilojetpack Hosting?

kurt
Trust:

Can I Host Non-Affilojetpack Sites On Affilojetpack Hosting?

I recently sent an email to affilorama support to ask some questions about affilojetpack, but the woman who responded to my email didn't quite understand one of my questions.

I'm not really sure how to reword my question to make it more clear. Hopefully someone else will understand what I'm asking. Here's my question:

"With this 1 year of free hosting that comes with Affilojetpack - is this only for the 5 affilojetpack sites, or any 5 sites (whether they're affilojetpack sites or not)? The reason I ask is that I have some articles written for a site I'm about to put online and I was wondering if that could be one of the five that I get free hosting for (for a year), or does that only apply to the affilojetpack sites?"

I'm currently working on a website and I am going to need hosting for it. I was originally going to just go with hostgator, but since I plan on getting affilojetpack anyway when it is updated, and it comes with free hosting for 1 year, i thought maybe I should just wait for that. But, that won't work for my current website that I'm working on if it is only for the 5 jetpacks that come with it.

So, are you able to host any 5 websites free for one year, or do they have to be the jetpacks? Could I have 1 non-affilojetpack site, and 4 affilojetpack sites hosted for 1 year for free - how does that work?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Kurt,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. The Affilojetpack Lite Hosting is for Affilojetpack sites only. The only way you can build a site that is hosted on Affilojetpack Lite Hosting is to unlock a niche/jetpack in Affilojetpack. So all 5 websites you can host on Affilojetpack Lite Hosting are all Affilojetpack sites.

You might want to check out Premium Hosting. This is a full webhosting that is included in Premium membership.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Technically you could put anything you like on your AffiloJetpack-hosted websites, but in order to do so you would have to unlock an AffiloJetpack niche. You can't host websites without unlocking niches.

So you could unlock the dog training niche, build the website through AffiloJetpack, and then log into WordPress, change the theme (if you like) and add whatever content you like to it. You could turn it into a face painting template website. We don't have any say over what content you put on it.

But the benefits to doing that are pretty slim. When hosting with someone like HostGator (or Namecheap hosting, as I've been using recently) is as little as $5/month, you may as well host your other site there and leave AffiloJetpack hosting for the AffiloJetpack sites.

With the new AffiloJetpack there are a bunch of other features tied to the hosting, like we'll automatically create your affiliate redirects, automatically create a squeeze page, and automatically upload all your newsletter content to an autoresponder pre-populated with all your affiliate links.

These are really only useful for AffiloJetpack niche websites, so you're much better off keeping that hosting for those sites.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

kurt
Trust:
I wish I didn't have to always leave 50 characters when posting. Sometimes I can't think of anything else to say and I just want to says ...

Thanks ladies, I appreciate it.

:)
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
It encourages more helpfulness!
50 characters is *always* more helpful than 20 characters :)

You can always add a little comment on the weather in your neck of the woods. Or a knock-knock joke...
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Jun 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.