You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Can Affiloblueprint Help You Make 7 Figures?

zack_sprague
Trust:

Can Affiloblueprint Help You Make 7 Figures?

In affiloblueprint 3, Mark Lings Training. Can it help you make 6-7 figures?
Sincerely,
Zack Sprague

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Zack,

Umm, well that depends.

You could follow AffiloBlueprint to learn how to build a profitable affiliate site. You could make one site that earns you $200 per week. You could then repeat that effort and build another 9 such websites. By that point you'll be earning $2000/week which is about $100,000 per year. Which is six figures.

You could also take the foundation knowledge that you learn in AffiloBlueprint and apply it to other online marketing ventures. You could create your own product and sell that. You could build yourself a team whose job is to just keep building affiliate sites. You could hire yourself out as an SEO expert. You could build websites and then sell them.

AffiloBlueprint is an excellent starting point that will get you earning money, and will build your knowledge and confidence as an affiliate and as an online marketer. You can keep on rinsing and repeating it, or you can use it as a base to try new things.

But if you're looking for a super-duper overnight million-dollar money maker.... probably not. It's like a college education: It's not a license to print money, but it will put you in a position to make that step up.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

zack_sprague
Trust:
aletta wrote:Hi Zack,

Umm, well that depends.

You could follow AffiloBlueprint to learn how to build a profitable affiliate site. You could make one site that earns you $200 per week. You could then repeat that effort and build another 9 such websites. By that point you'll be earning $2000/week which is about $100,000 per year. Which is six figures.

You could also take the foundation knowledge that you learn in AffiloBlueprint and apply it to other online marketing ventures. You could create your own product and sell that. You could build yourself a team whose job is to just keep building affiliate sites. You could hire yourself out as an SEO expert. You could build websites and then sell them.

AffiloBlueprint is an excellent starting point that will get you earning money, and will build your knowledge and confidence as an affiliate and as an online marketer. You can keep on rinsing and repeating it, or you can use it as a base to try new things.

But if you're looking for a super-duper overnight million-dollar money maker.... probably not. It's like a college education: It's not a license to print money, but it will put you in a position to make that step up.

I am not looking for something to make me millions overnight, I am wanting something that I can work for. An thank for your reply. Even 6 figures would be awesome and I think I will do just like you said :D!
Sincerely,
Zack Sprague

This topic was started on Aug 03, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.