Affilorama Birthday
You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Are the Affiloblueprint Bonuses Time-Limited?

el kraken.net
Trust:

Are the Affiloblueprint Bonuses Time-Limited?

Hi, i just bought affiloblueprint today and i got several bonuses such like:

1.-Affilotheme
2.-10 Profitable Niches You Can Steal
3.-AffiloBlueprint Member Only Webinars
4.-10 Profitable Niches You Can Steal
5.-Email Marketing Boot camp
6.-AffiloTheme Graphic Creator
and others i can´t find the web page

I want to know if any of these are time limited, and how long
Thanks!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
The only bonuses that would be time-limited are those that come with your Affilorama Premium (1 month) membership. They'll only last as long as you stay a Premium member. (Remember Premium is $67/month, so if you don't want to keep it you need to let us know before the month is up, otherwise you'll be billed.)

Everything that is in the AffiloBlueprint members area is yours forever EXCEPT the 1 year free hosting. Which, by definition, lasts for 1 year.

(After that you can pay to keep your site hosted with us for $47/year, which is reasonably cheap, but even better when you consider the hosting is through RackSpace, who are pretty much rolls royce of hosting in terms of reliability and speed and stuff.)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
and others i can´t find the web page

The bonuses included in your Affiloblueprint purchase (which you've listed above) are in the Affiloblueprint members area.

The Premium membership bonuses like the Top Secret bonuses are on your My Products page. You can access this page by clicking on Products > My Products at the top of the page when logged in.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

cheyenne
Trust:
In your reply above you mentioned RackSpace as the hosting provider.

Will our sites be hosted on unique IP's at RackSpace? Or is it shared hosting?

Thanks!
el kraken.net
Trust:
Thanks aletta and cecille, i would like to know about the downtime of this server, right now i have one that is down most of the time, i will change in about 2 months or less.
Thanks and seeya later!!! :)
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Cheyenne: No static IPs, sorry. It's shared hosting.

Angelnewsletters: 99.4% uptime overall, but getting better all the time. Last month was 99.6%.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hey Angel,

Just to expand on Aletta's response:

We use Rackspace Managed Support for our servers (for Affilorama and all the AffiloTheme sites), although I also do some day-to-day maintenance.

As a rule, any downtime we have is unexpected, rather than because of maintenance (the last time we had maintenance downtime was March)

Sometimes a number of AffiloTheme sites will go offline or get slower for mundane reasons (like a botnet attack), to you-really-can't-plan-for-this reasons (we had one site get backed up a couple hundred times, which made that server run out of disk space!).

When an issue is about to occur (or has occurred), Rackspace and Affilorama staff* get alerts (even on the weekend!), and we're usually pretty good at getting the server back up within a few minutes (usually before anyone notices!).

Sometimes we even fix an unexpected issue just before it's about to happen, so nothing happens at all :)

We are always improving our uptime but, as a whole, I'm pretty proud of our uptime: managing shared hosting is hard (we have several thousand websites to keep online all the time!), but we still manage >99.5% uptime on average, plus we have stuff that some of the bigger hosts (who promise better uptime) don't have, like regular backups of *every* site and a hosting panel designed for non-techies.

Hope that helps :)

[* The alerts go all the way up to the boss, so he makes sure we're snappy about our response!]

Found this post helpful? Don't forget a thumbs up!
el kraken.net
Trust:
Hi thanks for your responses, mine now is for the last 30 days:
Uptime: 98.78%

Downtime: 9h

Number of Downtimes:68
i got this data from pingdom.

And this month was ok, you most see others, i´m at freehostia
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
When an issue is about to occur (or has occurred), Rackspace and Affilorama staff* get alerts (even on the weekend!), and we're usually pretty good at getting the server back up within a few minutes (usually before anyone notices!).

We let our members know as well if the Affilorama Hosting is down through the official Affilorama Twitter page. If you are unable to view your site, then try clearing your browser's cache, then view again. Use another browser if it's still not showing up, and then go check our Twitter page if there's any downtime. If there's none, let us know. :)

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jul 04, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.