You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Are doorway pages good for SEO?

cherrytree
Trust:

Are doorway pages good for SEO?

i don't know a lot about "doorway pages" and i have a program that creates seo friendly "doorway pages" but i don't know if they are still effective. can someone who knows more post on this topic?
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Doorway pages are a blackhat SEO technique that will eventually get your site banned or penalised. They are different from landing pages (which offer genuine value) in that they are very low quality pages that just look like gobbledegook to the visitor. They basically use keyword spamming to get traffic, and then send that traffic to the main site. I strongly recommend you stay well away from doorway pages if you care about creating a valuable site that is profitable in the long term!
All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

cherrytree
Trust:
thanks for your personal attention on this matter! i'll stay away from them!
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic was started on Aug 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.