03 May 17 3:36 pm
If your funds are limited you need to have the time to grind. Having said that, if you want to get started without a website I will suggest the following:
1. Create a Facebook Page around the topic you want to build a following/community on.
2. Create a Facebook Group for your Facebook Page topic/niche
3. Do not promote anything right away, just keep writing helpful content, posting helpful articles from other sites but do not promote anything right away.
4. Join forums and make sure your signature has an invitation to join your Facebook Page and Facebook Group. In the forums you also need to be helpful and not promote anything right away.
5. Once you have built a following on your FB page and group, and once you've helped a lot of people in the forum then you can start promoting offers.