You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Anyone have affilopak

acidophulus
Trust:

Anyone have affilopak

Ho- Has anyone built a site with the affilotheme and used an affilo niche pack yet? I would like to see an example of what the theme looks like.

What if you don't use affilorama hosting how do you use this theme. Is it a zip file you download.
thanks.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you download the theme to your own site.

this is not a jetpack site but it is on the same theme, and using the layouts that mark teaches.
http://www.websitesplash.net
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

acidophulus
Trust:
So you can use the theme for other sites and change the header to match the site or is the header built into the specific niche. Still a little confused. Is it a zip file that you can use the theme over again for any niche? thanks.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Acidophulus,

The themes I think you are talking about are the "theme profiles". You should already have this in either the "theme profile designs" zip pack or in the zip file that contains everything. What you need is to extract the theme profiles from the zip drive onto your computer. One of the files in that folder will have a .tar extension.

In Wordpress wp-admin under Appearances is an option to "Import Profile". Click on this to be able to upload your profile. Click on the browse button on the page that comes up and find the files that you just extracted. Select the file with the .tar extension. Then all you have to do is click the button that says "Upload file and Import".

Hope this clears things up for you.

Check out the forum for the jetpack. You'll find a lot of jetpack questions answered there.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The affilotheme can be used for any site. I have it set up on 8 right now, and only 5 are affilojetpack sites.

you can use the custom header creator like i did on the site I showed above, or you can use your own custom header for any niche that you want.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

wturnage
Trust:
Trying to upload the .tar file to another wordpress site on another server and getting this message - Incompatible Archive. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
What should I do?
sonitin
Trust:
You might convert them to zip format first.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Aug 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.