You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Any AffiloJetpack success stories out there?

caroln
Trust:

Any AffiloJetpack success stories out there?

Hi all,

I am new to the field of affiliate marketing and a newbie on Affilorama too :-)

I have been trying to enter the world of affiliate marketing, but being a newbie, i am cautious of being scammed and duped by "get rich quick" schemes that plague the Internet.

Came across the AffiloJetpack and i find it very interesting. I am on the verge of investing in it, but am being held back by the lack of real people who have used this product and received a decent ROI. I am in no way questioning the authenticity of this product. I have googled Mark Ling and other products to see if this is the real deal and i am also impressed with the support team who have answered all my doubts about this product.

My concern: I have searched the Internet (and a bit of this forum) for real people who have purchased the AffiloJetpack, followed all the instructions contained in it, and made real money. But, i am invariably led to an affiliate page promoting this product and not too many people who can attest to it personally. I am obviously not looking for people who have made $10,000 in their first month of using it! I just need some assurance that this thing really works for newbies like me. I am planning to do away with Christmas shopping and other holiday spending as that is the only way i can afford this product right now.

I would love to hear from anyone out there on Affilorama who can share their personal story of using this product. How long did it take you to carry out all the instructions in the package? How long did it take before you made your first sale? If you have been using this for a few months, have you at least recovered the cost of investing in this product? Can you give an approximate idea of the earnings you have made using this product?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Carol
Are you new to affiliate marketing and struggling to make money online? Find out how you can quit your day job in a month's time and earn some REAL MONEY at www.myaffiliategurus.com

gdikakabong
Trust:
Hi

I don't know of any success stories with Jetpack, but there is a 60day money back guarantee.. you can utilize the guarantee for any reason..

Mark and Affilorama are not the kind that will evade refunds, so you don't have to worry about that.

As for if you are afraid of wasting your time, I believe you will still learn a lot just by following it even if you don't manage to earn a lot after 60 days

Nobody can tell whether this thing will work for you or not, because everybody's learning curve is different... if I were you I would just give it a try for 60days... but I don't really need it myself at the moment, heh
caroln
Trust:
Hey, thanks for the response. Yes, i understand that this is not a "formula" that will bring the same results for everyone. I do believe that this is one of the top products out there for newbies like me...it's just that it will be nice to hear from people who have put this into practice and benefited from it :-)
Are you new to affiliate marketing and struggling to make money online? Find out how you can quit your day job in a month's time and earn some REAL MONEY at www.myaffiliategurus.com

jacaranda
Trust:
Hi CaroIN, although I have a couple of website for adsense, I am fairly new to affiliate marketing too.. but I can guarantee you that Affilojetpack works and is created for us newbie..

as for proof, well, i put up my site couple of months back, now with 300+ optins and made 1 sale of Singorama! :) whooping $60+ !! 9 more sale like that and there's your ROI.

not very inspiring but it is proof that this done-for-your affiliate website is for us newbies.
newbie-friendly Membership site for Niche Marketing:

-> http://www.nicheproftclassroom.com/

faradina
Trust:
I am not the best person to comment on this because I am working for Affilorama, but I have some half-baked AffiloJetpack sites and I have already made sales, albeit not much, from them.

I say half-baked because not all my pages are properly monetized yet and I do not have the minimum number of articles nor the ebooks up on most of them. Work on them has been going very very slow as I do not have much time for it.
jacaranda
Trust:
...and just to show you how newbie I am, check it out:

singingbasics(dot)com (Moderator note - Site gives a virus warning)

that's almost what you'll find in the jetpack.. not much modification, using affilotheme, the jetpack header, everything..

if you decide to join affilojetpack, remember that, the only way you will fail at this is if you Give Up.. So Don't.

a very wise man said "there's no such thing as failure, only challenges", - Mark Ling. - you'll only fail if you give up and stop tryin.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
The thing is that even with all the work done, affilojetpack sites still take time to work, especially if you are new.

I have similar stories to others here. I have built up sites and gotten my lists started, but have not had it long enough yet to make any real big money. if you expect to retire within 3 months, you are looking for a pipedream. It is agreat system, but you won't be retiring anytime soon. the benefit is that a lot of work has already been done. the one thing that you have to do yourself is usually the hardest part : Driving TRAFFic to your site. although mark has really good training on how to do this, you have to do it yourself, and it takes time to learn.

that being said, I had opt ins and my first sale within 4 days. I am starting to see consistent traffic, and opt ins. I have made a few sales, but nothing consistent yet.

here is the thing... you have to build traffic to your site, and build a list. that takes time to get down. Once you start building that list, you have to build a relationship with that list that can take another month or so.
also, the power in having a list isnt necessarily making money on the first promotions, it is the ability to have a long term relationship. As Mark said on the webinar, you can sell to those same people 4 years down the road.

The AJP system hasnt really been out long enough for anyone to have the massive lists that bring in a steady income. I would say not to expect any real sales from the list until you get about 1000 subscribers which will take time if you are using the free traffic methods.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

caroln
Trust:
Thanks Fara, Jacaranda, and James for sharing your thoughts on this. I guess i just have to put a foot in, do what needs to be done, and be patient and persevering. :-)

I hope to have a successful story to share a year or so down the road. So here's to all of us who are trying to make a successful business online! :-)

Regards,
Carol

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I wouldnt expect it to take a year, if you work hard. the first site is always the hardest. once you learn what works with the first one, you just repeat the process, and start paying others to help you as soon as possible. outsourcing is the #1 key to building your income. Although you can start without spending any money, the more you invest properly into your business, the more it will make you.

jcdean
Trust:
I have had one sale and 80 sign ups total.
I don't have much time to work and I jump around between niches a lot.

The exiting part the one sale and 80 sign ups all came from one keyword. I hope to rank for 1000s eventually.

AJP is the deal of your life time IMHO. It is thousands of bucks worth of good PLR. you can pick up for pennies on the dollar.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

kakaboo
Trust:
Hey Carol

I have just bought AffiloJetpack and I just wanted to share my point of view as a newbie. I bought Jetpack well knowing that there wouldn't be as much success stories as AffiloBlueprint because well, the time frame is too short (it has only been 3-4months)

I know this because during the time while I was waiting for Jetpack to relaunch, I started my first website around something I liked ( I had no intention of monetizing it, I just wanted to try to see whether I could get it to page 1 of Google or get a decent amount of traffic)

It took me a few full days, close to a week just to even install wordpress properly and install all the required plugins neccessary without any content on my site.. can you believe that! So I wouldn't be too surprised if one had to take 2-3months to even get their first site up and running (if they have a day job or school ,etc)

Now that I can access the jetpack area and forum and after reading some of the threads and seeing the amount of videos there are to watch, I think I'm right, most people took around 2-3months to even get their first site up and running (considering that they have a day job and have to also spend time watching the videos)

But there are indeed also a few people who have made a few sales here and there, albeit not enough yet to make a full time living. But I am sure they will over some time
jimweb43
Trust:
The 60 day money back guarantee is what sold me on it plus all of the great reviews that Ive been reading.

gdikakabong wrote:Hi

I don't know of any success stories with Jetpack, but there is a 60day money back guarantee.. you can utilize the guarantee for any reason..Image

Mark and Affilorama are not the kind that will evade refunds, so you don't have to worry about that.

As for if you are afraid of wasting your time, I believe you will still learn a lot just by following it even if you don't manage to earn a lot after 60 days

Nobody can tell whether this thing will work for you or not, because everybody's learning curve is different... if I were you I would just give it a try for 60days... but I don't really need it myself at the moment, heh
caroln
Trust:
Hey guys n gals, just wanted to let you know that i purchased the AffiloJetpack a few minutes ago...yup, wanted to get the "early mover" bonuses :-)

I am really surprised at the amount of information and bonus products that have been made available. I hope and pray i don't get overwhelmed...am just gonna take this a little slow, so that i can minimize the mistakes i make.

Thank you all for your insights...it helped me make an informed decision. Hope to see some of you in the Jetpack forum :-)

Good day,
Carol

faradina
Trust:
Hi Carol,

Welcome to AffiloJetpack!

Just remember that if you get stuck anywhere or need to clarify something, there's the AffiloJetpack Members' Private Forum, and the Affilorama Support Center. You can also send us an email through the contact form at our support page.

Cheers :)
plutonium
Trust:
Welcome CarolN!

CarolN wrote:am just gonna take this a little slow, so that i can minimize the mistakes i make.

You should work on it in your own pace, thats correct, but just wanted to say from my own experience: its sometimes better you make "a lot" of mistakes, because you learn better and more sustainable when you do mistakes. And I can say: if you want to do everything right, you will still do mistakes. So just wanted to inspire you to think about another approach: just do it! Don't think too much about doing mistakes or not.

Regards,
Waldemar
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Carol :)

I believe this blog post will be helpful as you're starting out: How to avoid losing traffic from a poorly chosen domain name
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

caroln
Trust:
@Plutonium: Yes, i agree :-)...am not trying to make this a "perfect" experience. Thank you for your insights.

@Michelle: Thanks Michelle :-)

jkwsaffil
Trust:
Hi Y'all

I have been a "free" member of AffilioRama for a while. Actually this is my second go round... long story.
Trying to assimilate the "how to" & "how much" while saving up enough to purchase AffiloBlueprint.
Then along comes AffiloJetPack, more than twice the price, but I do comprehend the value!

OK, nuthin' but cheese & rice till I can afford AJP!

Like CarolN, I'm curious about other AJP owners' opinions and results. I can't afford an extended period of time before "Return of Investment",[ROI]. :(
May I ask if anyone else would show us their example websites of the other niches offered? Yes there is always "the guarantee", but there's a catch to this one.

The niches offered are not subjects I would have picked as firsts. I remember something that was written somewhere in the training, forums, or blogs. "Pick a subject that you are passionate about". Makes sense, need to curtail all urges to "stick a pencil in my eye"! ;{
Music is one of my hobbies so I chose "learn how to play guitar" for my first subject to tackle. Been researching, compiling data, and writing content since I missed out on AJP last July... 'nother long story.

Jacaranda: thank you for your post... now I have an idea what the "how to sing" package contains. I see that there is a tie-in with "learn how to play guitar". That one might work with what I've already started.

JCDean: Are your 3 links AJP websites? They seem to be from the niches offered. Did you run your articles thru a "spin" program before you uploaded them?
By the way, lookin' real good.

jmpruitt: Thanks for the insights and assistance that you have given thru-out this website. I have gleaned as much understanding of "how to" from your posts as from Mark and his staff. The first time I came across a link to Mr. Ling was around the time you joined up.
I'm in a comparable starting position as you were, except a heck of a lot older. :{
To see what you have accomplished in 1 1/2 years is an inspiration.

Squeezin' nickels 'till the buff'ler hollers
Tightened my belt 'till I can't break wind
Money ain't been right, dag nabbit, money been oh so tight
Gonna drive traffic to a bunch o' websites for dollars
My word people, 'till the cash flows without end
Money will be right, oh yeah, wallet ne'er 'gain be light

Sorry if this is too long, just thought I'd offer a giggle for my first post;

Justin
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thanks Justin.

The Jetpack content has a variety of niches that you can target. One thing to think about is that many people tell you to target a niche that you are passionate about because of all the content you will have to write to get going. With all the content you get with the jetpacks, there is really very little left to write on your own, although you do need to rewrite the articles, and if you choose to, you can rewrite the newsletters and use them for link building, +(one of the things that I am doing anyway.) You really don't have to spend any time on the research, you just have to focus on the basics of putting your site online and submitting the articles for links, which you have to do no matter what niche you go after.

It has been a long year and a half (2 years if you count the time I spent before finding affilorama,) it hasnt always been easy, and honestly losing my job and being desperate to make it work was the best thing that happened to me (although it felt terrible at the time). I dont think I would be here now if I had not been in the position that I was in.

It forced me to put aside all the petty fears that were holding me back, and just plunge head first in front of the firing line. The funny thing was, once I saw how well it worked,and figured out some things I could do to make it easier, the rest was all downhill.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
JKWsAffil wrote:The niches offered are not subjects I would have picked as firsts. I remember something that was written somewhere in the training, forums, or blogs. "Pick a subject that you are passionate about". Makes sense, need to curtail all urges to "stick a pencil in my eye"! ;{

You need to start where people are spending money and work on that niche. Building a site on what you know and trying to find products on an unprofitable niche doesn't really work. Go where there are already people making money and promote products that have been proven to sell well. You choose niches where there is a need.

JKWsAffil wrote:Music is one of my hobbies so I chose "learn how to play guitar" for my first subject to tackle. Been researching, compiling data, and writing content since I missed out on AJP last July... 'nother long story.

Learning to play guitar is actually a profitable niche :) However, it's hard to find crisis/problem keywords but you could use how to keywords (how to, learn, lessons, tips, DIY, make, or build). Mark also suggested the keywords “learn guitar fast” and “learn guitar quick/now”. A member also suggested targeting the titles of specific songs that many beginner students want. People also look for famous guitar players so it’s good to included them on your list. You could use keywords like “learn to play like Jimmy Hendrix”.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jkwsaffil
Trust:
James, Thanx for your reply

Justin
jkwsaffil
Trust:
Michellerana, Thanx for your reply
Sure did research the market first. Heck, I've been a consumer in this offline niche market for over 40 years. My articles, etc., are a compilation of rewrites from the stacks of "how to" stuff that I own!
Following the training, used Traffic Travis for potential $$ keywords.
Verified search volumes with Google.
Researched ClickBank & other affiliate programs for products to promote.
Thanx Mark, for the long-tail keyword suggestions. Know about artist/title searches.

A "crisis / fulfill desires" campaign could be... whoops, I don't think I'll reveal that!. ;-)
Going over to the launch AJP thread to post a different query.
Hang loose,
Justin
scorrea
Trust:
jacaranda wrote:...and just to show you how newbie I am, check it out:

http://www.singingbasics.com/

that's almost what you'll find in the jetpack.. not much modification, using affilotheme, the jetpack header, everything..

if you decide to join affilojetpack, remember that, the only way you will fail at this is if you Give Up.. So Don't.

a very wise man said "there's no such thing as failure, only challenges", - Mark Ling. - you'll only fail if you give up and stop tryin.

@Jacaranda - that's a great site! Well done! I hope I can do mine so well....
scorrea

michiboow2
Trust:
[quote="jacaranda"]...and just to show you how newbie I am, check it out:

http://www.singingbasics.com/

I took a look at your site its looks really Great. I did however notice an extra '"be" on your contact us page and it reads funny. You can check it out maybe Im wrong.

Can you say how long it took you to put it all together? Im thinking about getting the Jetpack myself.

All the best!!!!!!!
raylie
Trust:
Although singingbasics.com looks great, I am very surprised to find out that the site has been deindexed by Google.
justus
Trust:
Hi Raylie,

How do you find out if Google has deindexed a site?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Justus,

Here is how you can find if your site has been deindexed.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

justus
Trust:
Hi Cecille,

Thanks. It helped.
mpred
Trust:
Can anyone tell me if Jetpack is still open and live?
Thanks
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Yes , we are still offering and providing support for Affilojetpack.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jacaranda
Trust:
Raylie wrote:Although singingbasics.com looks great, I am very surprised to find out that the site has been deindexed by Google.

Hi Raylie, yes it is.. its been like that for months now... but like I said before "the only way you will fail at this is if you Give Up.. So Don't."

Im still around and had created 3 or 5 more of these type of sites... Don't give up and take action.. that's the single most important thing I learned here.

fauzi
Trust:
jacaranda wrote:
Raylie wrote:Although singingbasics.com looks great, I am very surprised to find out that the site has been deindexed by Google.

Hi Raylie, yes it is.. its been like that for months now... but like I said before "the only way you will fail at this is if you Give Up.. So Don't."

Im still around and had created 3 or 5 more of these type of sites... Don't give up and take action.. that's the single most important thing I learned here.

what was the reason for the deindex?..maybe i can learn from it..like elements of KW stuffing or duplicate content?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
@Fauzi - It could be any of those factors. Sometimes Google will get back to you and let you know why your site is de-indexed (if you have contact info on your site I suppose) but most of the time, they don't.
Cecille

This topic was started on Nov 26, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.