You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate in 2017 - Core differences?

eliasj
Trust:

Affilorama vs Wealthy Affiliate in 2017 - Core differences?

For any of you who doesn't know WA (Wealthy Affiliate), it's an affiliate training platform (similar to here in affilorama) with a monthly subscription that includes hosting and wordpress installation, among other "tools" as well.

Anyways, I've just finished 1 year in WA and I'm not gonna say anything good or bad about it because like every other platform and service out there, it does have a fair amount of "good" and "bad" stuff.

I'm new to affilorama, I'm here mainly to promote it as an affiliate not for the affiliate training, but since WA is considered a "direct competitor" to affilorama and one of the "biggest" players in this kind of business, I'd love to collect some opinions and real, honest reviews on both platforms and the core difference between them.

If you've tried both programs for at least several months, you are welcome to say your opinion (Without bashing any of the two) and say which one you prefer and why.

If you're an affiliate or IM expert, you're also welcome to reply with your opinion on this subject.

Since I tried WA for a year now and I learned from many other places as well, I know exactly what are the benefits, advantages and disadvantages of WA. But I'm new to affilorama so I still don't know what is its true value, how good it really is, and its success rate with its members.

Appreciate all inputs.

Thank you.
astor613
Trust:
I dabbled with WA a short time. I'd be interested to hear your take on its advantages and disadvantages and what you expect to get different at Affilorama?
eliasj
Trust:
I don't know what to expect exactly from Affilorama as I'm here to become an affiliate for it rather than "use" it. But just from looking at the topics and training material it seems to me that it's very similar - Pick a niche, build a website, write reviews, write quality engaging content, etc etc.

I don't know about affilorama but, WA teaches very basic stuff. If you're a beginner and know nothing about affiliate marketing, then WA is a good place to start too. However, it is part of the premium membership plan. Here, I can see that you can get the training free and then have to pay for the tools to be able to implement what you learned. Correct me if I'm wrong ...

WA focuses mainly on low hanging fruit, find dozens, even hundreds of these keywords and then create blog posts based on them. You get fast google ranking, but very little traffic. However, if you have dozens of these in your blog then it will start to "stack" and over time your blog will get bigger. That's the main "theme" of WA.
If you want to rank for higher competitive keywords, you can forget about it with WA. Their basic training won't get you there.
They also neglect the part about user experience and web design, among other important stuff.
I had to learn all this by myself and I'm still learning. There are a lot of good resources out there in the net that you can learn from immensely, like authority SEO blogs and google's own webmasters' blog/forum.
astor613
Trust:
Did you start a blog/website on WA? Did you make money there?
astor613
Trust:
When you say "They also neglect the part about user experience and web design, among other important stuff" what exactly do you mean? That without experience and web design skills you're not going to go very far? And that they don't do match in that regard?
eliasj
Trust:
astor613 wrote:When you say "They also neglect the part about user experience and web design, among other important stuff" what exactly do you mean? That without experience and web design skills you're not going to go very far? And that they don't do match in that regard?

You are overthinking too much.
Good web design translates to a better user experience, which in turn will make the visitors of your site stay longer in it, encourage them to visit other pages, return to your site, and etc etc. All these are only a few metrics out of 200+ that google considers for ranking sites.
What WA teach is start a blog, and then just focus on writing "good" content. They don't even dig deep into what is "good" content except for writing relevant and helpful content. There is really more to it than just that if you want to rank for the bigger, more important keywords.
I wish I have more time to actually examine how affilorama deals with these issues and how they manage their training so I can make a better judgement about them.
astor613
Trust:
I'm a writer, whose been taking courses and reading up on blogging to make money. A lot of that comes natural to me. What I need is what you describe. Have you tried the Affilojetpack? I'm just beginning with that now. It seems something more than WA offers.
eliasj
Trust:
astor613 wrote:I'm a writer, whose been taking courses and reading up on blogging to make money. A lot of that comes natural to me. What I need is what you describe. Have you tried the Affilojetpack? I'm just beginning with that now. It seems something more than WA offers.

I checked what the jetpack is all about. I don't like it tbh.
If I'm to recommend Affilorama to somebody, it'd be: The free lessons, then upgrade to premium, then the blueprint.
I'm not fancy the other stuff for many reasons, no need to discuss this now.

I wish I was a writer like you, it takes me hours to write an article and english isn't even my first language. Not even my second language! I'm lucky to have passion for computers and movies whiches the reason my english is "relatively" great. But not so much of a writer ...
If you're a writer you have a fortune inside of you and you don't even know it. You can leverage this creativity as a blogger, copywriter, build amazing landing pages, you can make lots of money you just need to know where to look and have a strategy.
If you're interested to learn more hit me an email to my personal email at eliasj@gmail.com.
jbamniya98
Trust:
In today’s post, we’ll be taking a look at two of today’s largest affiliate marketing training and courses.

If you’ve been wondering which is the perfect affiliate training course for you, look no further as we provide you with an unbiased take of the two.

Nothing is more vital to your success, then finding the perfect training, tools, and community you need.

Both of these are fantastic courses, that I can’t recommend enough.

certified email marketing master training
golamkawser2012
Trust:
Affilorama is the best one to promote. I already promoting affilorama product.
lusekelohudson
Trust:
I tried both for some reason I cancelled WA and decided to keep Affilorama, in more than a year now I never went back (I still have a free account at WA) but always I came back to affilorama, I like the way Mark Ling does his stuff I guess it is the main reason I keep coming back.
DISCOVER HOW ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS ARE MAKING UP TO $2,228 PER WEEK IN COMMISSION
By Following This 4 Steps System...

(Without Any Previous Experience)
http://sekidotcom.co/

annashetty
Trust:
Thanks for the new one. Please checkout my first tribute page. Watch full movies online at Putlocker, watch thousands of movies and TV-series anywhere with your favorite westerns, adventure, and comedy.
photoshop online free, play cool math games, watch Putlocker

klimek9988
Trust:
wow, there are so many differences) Nothing to say, fantastic)
ervinmyersbiz
Trust:
I with both Wealthy Affiliate and Affilorama, but I do better with Affilorama.Here's a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great techniques and showed me what I was doing wrong before...there are even lots of free articles on the site.
You can check it out here:http://howtoimproveseoforawebsite.siterubix.com/
Good luck to you!
Ervin Myers

kishorth
Trust:
Hey

What is the difference between W.A. and Affilorama ? Every product in the market has it own merits and demerits .

Here the answer,
I will go Affilorama rather than Wealthy Affiliate(W.A) because i have several points because all the point are my personal experience
(My English is not good but bare with me)

1 . Whenever i tried to find a product review,WA will come Bashing Other product rather than giving useful information.
2. You can search like this and see for the result for yourself
product + review (Example-Affilorama+Review),No 1 review will be WA of course.see their tactics.
3 . See the WA Blog bunch of hyperlink ,The WA Blog look rubbish,not eye catching to see and not having useful information to learn ,not newbie friendly. ,see the other side of Affilorama already have 100+ free videos ,blog and you name it. all are in great details
4. Affilorama never teach us how to bash other people product but i guess WA do teach them.

And i never recommended anyone to learn something useful information from WA because i never like what the WA is doing. really not helping. Instead of that i recommended them to learn Affilorama.

Thanks you for the topic
Sorry for bashing WA
- Kishorchand
Affiliate marketing Guide --> http://www.workwithpatrickchan.com/affiliate-guide/

Email marketing guide -->http://www.workwithpatrickchan.com/email-marketing-guide/

Starting your own profitable blog -follow this step :http://www.workwithpatrickchan.com/profitable-blog/

thomhee
Trust:
I'm a web design / graphics guy. Been doing it for years, but never got into affiliate marketing. I had a t-shirt website where I was selling t-shirts from, but it was a pain in the butt. Production, shipping, fraud, etc... I let the site go and didn't have it up and running for almost a year. I just put the site back up and re-did it. Made it in to a affiliate site for t-shirts. Hoping to get it ranked back up top again. funny-tshirts.com if you want to check it out.

I'm seriously thinking about buying into one of the Affilo packages. Probably the $1,000 package. Is anyone having any luck with this? I just can't pull the trigger yet. Yeah, it makes me nervous. Seems like anyone that I have heard that does well in internet marketing has been doing it for years. It also seems like people making the money are doing it by marketing these programs. All the emails I get from Mark for this product for marketing or webinar actually makes me nervous.
kishorth
Trust:
thomhee wrote:I'm a web design / graphics guy. Been doing it for years, but never got into affiliate marketing. I had a t-shirt website where I was selling t-shirts from, but it was a pain in the butt. Production, shipping, fraud, etc... I let the site go and didn't have it up and running for almost a year. I just put the site back up and re-did it. Made it in to a affiliate site for t-shirts. Hoping to get it ranked back up top again. funny-tshirts.com if you want to check it out.

I'm seriously thinking about buying into one of the Affilo packages. Probably the $1,000 package. Is anyone having any luck with this? I just can't pull the trigger yet. Yeah, it makes me nervous. Seems like anyone that I have heard that does well in internet marketing has been doing it for years. It also seems like people making the money are doing it by marketing these programs. All the emails I get from Mark for this product for marketing or webinar actually makes me nervous.

I would do This before buying/purchasing any products :

1) Better do some research before buying .
2) Search on other forum too , be picky,
3) See Product Reviews (Not The fake One) Those Who Use The Product.

What you are about to buy is not small Amounts one.
Regards
Affiliate marketing Guide --> http://www.workwithpatrickchan.com/affiliate-guide/

Email marketing guide -->http://www.workwithpatrickchan.com/email-marketing-guide/

Starting your own profitable blog -follow this step :http://www.workwithpatrickchan.com/profitable-blog/

root123
Trust:
Wealthy Affiliate is not providing free starter accounts in many countries and only provide premium accounts,don't know why people pay to join community if other high quality community platforms like Affiloroma, available, a huge community is available here to share experience.