You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilorama vs Gain Higher Ground

off9955555
Trust:

Affilorama vs Gain Higher Ground

I have a decision to choose between AffiloBlueprint and Gain Higher Ground membership.

Does anyone ever been in Gain Higher Ground before?
The author of it mentioned that he combined the email marketing for long term affiliate in his guide also. But I don't have a reply after I contact him through email about my questions (though he said in his sale page that he will respond immediately) His price is cheap in the first month, 5$, and 37$ for other months.

I also have more questions below please help me answer.

I'm an 18 Thai boy. My article writing skill in English is considered poor. If I want to make money using Affilorama's guide, do I need to improve English more?

For now, I don't have enough money to buy AffiloBlueprint, are there any other options I can try?

If I can buy AffiloBlueprint, do I need to buy the following product which I considered expensive $497 USD (AffiloJetpack)? Is this blueprint has ALL I need generate income already?

If you would like to suggest me anything, I'm very appreciated. Glad in your opinion.

PS. Maybe if I can borrow you generous guy some money, I will be very thank you for it. lol :) And if that happens, I promise to return your money 3 times the amount you gave me if I can make money using AffiloBlueprint.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Chanchana,

I haven't heard of Gain Higher Ground before, so hopefully someone else here in the forum might be able to help you out, but I can answer your other questions.

If you buy AffiloBlueprint you do NOT need to purchase AffiloJetpack as well. AffiloBlueprint shows you how to do everything. AffiloJetpack just makes it easier/faster by giving you the niches and content you need to build your site. (Since this is the part that takes most of our members a lot of time/effort/money to complete.)

Since the focus of AffiloBlueprint is mostly around creating websites full of valuable content, it can be difficult for non-English speakers if you want to target the English-speaking market. We show you how to outsource your writing (get someone else to do the writing for you), since even people who have English as a first language might not be good at writing, or might not know much about the topic they choose.

But getting this extra content written costs extra money, depending on how much the writer charges.

Depending on the niche you choose, you might be able to find a way to create quality content that does not really require good English. "Content" doesn't have to be "writing", it could also be pictures, tools, infographics... anything that people in your niche would be interested in. But this requires a bit more creative thinking!

We do offer a lot of free lessons here on Affilorama, if you can't afford to purchase AffiloBlueprint just yet. They're not quite as good at walking you through, step by step, but might be enough to get you started.

We also offer a $1 trial of Affilorama Premium (30 days), which is $67/month after the first 30 days. But again, it's not quite as good at walking you through step-by-step.

If you think this "Gain Higher Ground" product looks interesting, $5 to have a look at it doesn't seem a huge price to pay (even if you do just cancel before you get billed again).

Otherwise you might just need to spend some time browsing the internet. In a nutshell, the methods we teach here in Affilorama follow this general prescription:

1) Find a profitable topic to focus on, with good affiliate programs to promote. This is always step #1. Don't create a site on a topic you're interested in, and THEN try to find products to promote. Start with the products.

2) Figure out what the people who will be buying these products are really interested in. What are their problems? What things are they typing into search engines when they are trying to solve these problems?

3) Build a website that provides answers for these problems. We generally recommend that you choose one problem (keyword) to target per page on your website. Create content on that page that is focused around that problem. (We always use dog training examples in Affilorama, so an example of a problem you might want to focus on is "how to stop my dog from digging". You could create a page on your website about that topic.)

4) Find ways to build the products you're recommending into your website. For instance, you might mention a really great product that shows you how to stop dogs digging, and helps solve other behaviour problems, and give your visitors the (affiliate) link to it. If anyone buys after clicking this link, you earn a commission. You can also write product reviews, or even just put pictures links/advertisements on the side of your articles.

5) Find ways to get visitors to your website. A lot of people focus on getting their website appearing on the front page of the search engines. This is called search engine optimization. If you search Google for "search engine optimization" you will find a lot of information on how to do it. (Although nobody really knows for sure, since the search engines like to keep it secret). There are other ways to get visitors to your site as well. If you search for "traffic strategies" you'll probably find lots of information.

We show you how to do all these things in AffiloBlueprint (and more), but you may be able to find enough info on the web to at least get started.

And make sure you keep an eye on your inbox... we occasionally run special deals where you can pick up AffiloBlueprint at a lower price.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

off9955555
Trust:
Thank you very much aletta.
I think it should took you a long time to write that helpful comment.
Now, a week have passed and Rob Cornish the author of gainhigherground.com doesn't reply my emails. But he had teach one thing in his free ebook which I like it alot.
"Do follow one guide, stick to it, there is no hidden formula, but with a little old-fashioned work!"
Now, I got it. When following alot of guides, I will not be making real money. I will stick to this affilorama guide and implement to get money.

Thank you a lot for your valuable time, aletta!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
"Do follow one guide, stick to it, there is no hidden formula, but with a little old-fashioned work!"

That's dead right. There are lots of way of making money as an affiliate, but you can't do all of them at once. And since every guide will tell you "this is the best way", it gets very confusing, very fast.

You are definitely best to choose one strategy and play it out to completion -- at least in the beginning when you're still trying to figure out how everything fits together. That way you don't get stuck with what we call "analysis paralysis" -- where you can't even begin anything because you spend too much time learning about different ways of beginning!

(This is actually one of the main reasons we created AffiloBlueprint: Lots of people suffering from "analysis paralysis". We just wanted to show people a step-by-step system they could copy without having to think about it too much.)

And yes, it does take work. The days of "overnight millions for no work whatsoever" are long, long gone. You're building a real business, just like any real life business. The same principles apply: Find a profitable market, provide a service people like, get people to visit, and then convert them to customers.

Good luck!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

off9955555
Trust:
I love you, thank you. Now I found the way to work online. :)

This topic was started on Oct 29, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.