29 Oct 13 9:24 pm
I haven't heard of Gain Higher Ground before, so hopefully someone else here in the forum might be able to help you out, but I can answer your other questions.
If you buy AffiloBlueprint you do NOT need to purchase AffiloJetpack as well. AffiloBlueprint shows you how to do everything. AffiloJetpack just makes it easier/faster by giving you the niches and content you need to build your site. (Since this is the part that takes most of our members a lot of time/effort/money to complete.)
Since the focus of AffiloBlueprint is mostly around creating websites full of valuable content, it can be difficult for non-English speakers if you want to target the English-speaking market. We show you how to outsource your writing (get someone else to do the writing for you), since even people who have English as a first language might not be good at writing, or might not know much about the topic they choose.
But getting this extra content written costs extra money, depending on how much the writer charges.
Depending on the niche you choose, you might be able to find a way to create quality content that does not really require good English. "Content" doesn't have to be "writing", it could also be pictures, tools, infographics... anything that people in your niche would be interested in. But this requires a bit more creative thinking!
We do offer a lot of free lessons here on Affilorama, if you can't afford to purchase AffiloBlueprint just yet. They're not quite as good at walking you through, step by step, but might be enough to get you started.
We also offer a $1 trial of Affilorama Premium (30 days), which is $67/month after the first 30 days. But again, it's not quite as good at walking you through step-by-step.
If you think this "Gain Higher Ground" product looks interesting, $5 to have a look at it doesn't seem a huge price to pay (even if you do just cancel before you get billed again).
Otherwise you might just need to spend some time browsing the internet. In a nutshell, the methods we teach here in Affilorama follow this general prescription:
1) Find a profitable topic to focus on, with good affiliate programs to promote. This is always step #1. Don't create a site on a topic you're interested in, and THEN try to find products to promote. Start with the products.
2) Figure out what the people who will be buying these products are really interested in. What are their problems? What things are they typing into search engines when they are trying to solve these problems?
3) Build a website that provides answers for these problems. We generally recommend that you choose one problem (keyword) to target per page on your website. Create content on that page that is focused around that problem. (We always use dog training examples in Affilorama, so an example of a problem you might want to focus on is "how to stop my dog from digging". You could create a page on your website about that topic.)
4) Find ways to build the products you're recommending into your website. For instance, you might mention a really great product that shows you how to stop dogs digging, and helps solve other behaviour problems, and give your visitors the (affiliate) link to it. If anyone buys after clicking this link, you earn a commission. You can also write product reviews, or even just put pictures links/advertisements on the side of your articles.
5) Find ways to get visitors to your website. A lot of people focus on getting their website appearing on the front page of the search engines. This is called search engine optimization. If you search Google for "search engine optimization" you will find a lot of information on how to do it. (Although nobody really knows for sure, since the search engines like to keep it secret). There are other ways to get visitors to your site as well. If you search for "traffic strategies" you'll probably find lots of information.
We show you how to do all these things in AffiloBlueprint (and more), but you may be able to find enough info on the web to at least get started.
And make sure you keep an eye on your inbox... we occasionally run special deals where you can pick up AffiloBlueprint at a lower price.