You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilorama VIP Package VS Affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
maxadvantage1
Trust:

Affilorama VIP Package VS Affiloblueprint

Hi everyone,
I just joined the premium model. However after getting into the site a bit more I came across the AffilioBlueprint product and thought....this looks good. After more research I came across the VIP package that seems to give me the Blueprint in it....and it is cheaper! Am I looking at this wrong? Can I upgrade to VIP and get Blueprint? My head hearts....going for a lay down.
lrgrlrryf
Trust:
LOL I too, had to had to pull back from studying. Took my wife fishing today, she out fished me and landed the two biggest fish this year. Watching her hook into that one rainbow was awesome. So go fishing, pull back a little, relax, not to much and see ya down the road when I get mine AB.
PremiumMember
maxadvantage1
Trust:
WTF, Did you read what I wrote or just post on the wrong thread.
lrgrlrryf
Trust:
Sorry Bro.
I guess I did. Started studying Affilorama's lessons about a month ago. After rereading your post you were asking about a package ....thing.
Being tried from fishing I thought you were expressing stress from the studies.
PremiumMember
maxadvantage1
Trust:
LOL.....NP. I was just very confused from your response. So any idea about pricing model?
lrgrlrryf
Trust:
COOL!! Glad to hear it.
Sorry, can't answer your question but is all this new to you like me? Never done this before and wow, what a lot of stuff to learn, just from their lessons of the home page.
Well, if your a newbie like me, keep in touch. Maybe we can bounce off each other what we learned or challenge each other in some way, a hot apple pie from McD's who ever makes their first $100.00.
Later Bro. and good luck on your adventure.
Larry
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
maxadvantage1 wrote:Hi everyone,
I just joined the premium model. However after getting into the site a bit more I came across the AffilioBlueprint product and thought....this looks good. After more research I came across the VIP package that seems to give me the Blueprint in it....and it is cheaper! Am I looking at this wrong? Can I upgrade to VIP and get Blueprint? My head hearts....going for a lay down.

Hi Max,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post. The Affilorama VIP package is different and separate from the Affiloblueprint course. The VIP package includes the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp videos, if I remember correctly, and these show you how to build an affiliate marketing site. It's a good course, but outdated in some areas, particularly link building and SEO.

I suggest you get Affiloblueprint instead. The lessons on this course are more in-depth and current. Affiloblueprint also includes the new version of the Affillotheme Wordpress theme, as well as several other bonuses.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Max,

Just a quick update. I may be wrong in telling you the Affilorama VIP package does not contain Affiloblueprint. It might include the course but I am still getting information on which version of Affiloblueprint it does contain. I will get back to you once I have confirmed my info.

I appreciate your patience. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

lrgrlrryf
Trust:
Hey Bro
How's it going? thought I drop a line to say Hi and see how it's going. Been going over the writing exercises. Got a lot a info from ezinearitcles. One of the exercise article, "training bulldog puppies" is in ezinearticles. Just most of the words are gone.
Hope things are going well.
Larry
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Just to confirm for everyone: The VIP package does indeed contain AffiloBlueprint 3. This package is only available when you sign up for Affilorama Premium membership (the $1 30-day trial).

The pack also contains a whole bunch of PLR content, and Mark's "Outsourcing Blueprint" videos -- which show you how to get the best out of any workers you might hire to help you.

The whole package is $167, so it's a pretty sweet deal. The copy of AffiloBlueprint you get is the whole thing, just as if you bought it direct through the AB sales page.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

skyfighter
Trust:
Hi i'm new to internet marketing. Just to make this clear, I wanted to know which product is the best to start out with and does affilo premium include affilo blueprint.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Affilorama Premium does not contain AffiloBlueprint.

AffiloBlueprint is our full training course that takes you step-by-step through everything you need to know to get a website up and running and earning money. If you're just starting out, I recommend you start with this.

Premium has advanced lessons, a magazine, a less comprehensive training course, and access to AffiloTools -- which is most useful when you've got a site up and running.

AffiloBlueprint is a one-off purchase at $197 (no ongoing charges), while Premium is $1 for your first month, and $67 per month afterwards.

If you have $197 (or $167 if you follow the advice of people in this thread!) then I think you're better off going with AffiloBlueprint.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

skyfighter
Trust:
Thank you aletta for the answer. Now its clear what I need to purchase.

This topic was started on Oct 26, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.