You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Affilorama February update

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

Affilorama February update

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know what's going on with Affilorama in February:

1) Firstly, updates are now monthly! We're expecting to issue this update next week, and then monthly thereafter.

2) In this update we've got an interview with Scott Wilson ( http://theentrepreneurscopywriter.com/ ), who will give you a peek inside the mind of the master copywriter so you can start writing reviews, sales copy, newsletters and emails that sell!

3) Sean has put together some videos for us showing you how to make big dollars on MySpace.

4) Making money from PPC with MSN: We've got some tutorials and tips for using the third largest PPC network.

5) Finding profitable keywords for PPC using Traffic Travis. This is the ultimate step-by-step guide for finding keywords that are proven winners. This one pieces all the bits of the puzzle together so you can see EXACTLY how to do it. Plus, if you haven't been using Traffic Travis to get an edge over your competitors in the PPC market... this video will show you why you should, and show you exactly how to do it.

6) We'll also have some recommended affiliate programs, recommended tools for affiliates, and a site critique (or two). I'll also be collaring one of the geeks we've got lying around the office to answer some of your more technical questions, and I'll also be answering some questions in greater depth than you get on the forum.

So all in all quite a big update! If you've got any questions, comments, recommendations, criticisms, whatever... please feel free to add them here. If you've got any questions for the geeks (bear in mind, we've got programmers, graphic designers, web designers, copywriters and video techs on staff here) feel free to ask here. Also if you want me to make tutorials for anything, please post your suggestions here too.

All the best, everyone!
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Looking forward to it.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds good Mark, hopefully people get something out of my videos.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Sounds great, can't wait ... thanks Mark

Terry :D
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I have an idea for future updates.

A live chat option in the affilorama members area where you can talk in real time if you like.

Adrian,
freekdl
Trust:
Great idea!
That would be my second home :)
amroch
Trust:
Sounds great Mark.

And I have a request.

Can we have a video on how to make money from ebay as an affiliate ? I am now working on a web site which doesn't have many affiliate programs other than ebay. ( I still decided to go after it because I am quite familiar with it and hope to earn from Adsense)

Thanks in advance.

Amroch
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Amroch,

Good suggestion! We'll slot that one in for March or April.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Wow, that's a great lineup you've put together for us Mark! I'm really looking forward to the Scott Wilson interview as copywriting is my favorite IM topic :D

I'd like to see more of things like Sean's Myspace video (thanks Sean) and that is Traffic Techniques perhaps even a monthy traffic feature.

Thanks,
Promocode
superaff
Trust:
Wow,

Thant's a lot! I will think about what I can suggest here.

Something I am thinking about right now: A kind of private help with adwords. If you could log in in my adwords account (or MSN) to see if I am doing good would be excellent.

I plan to use adwords soon.

I would like to be coached like in the reviewica forum, for my next project.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

amroch
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:Hey Amroch,

Good suggestion! We'll slot that one in for March or April.

All the best,
Mark

Thanks Mark.

I look forward to it.

Amroch
PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
Good idea with ebay - could also apply to other auction sites too?

Since ebay raised their shop fees in August 2006, there's been a massive growth in home grown auction sites here in Australia.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Mimenta,

Same here. We've got TradeMe which pretty much blows eBay out of the water as far as the NZ market is concerned.

Some of the things we'd discuss in an eBay topic would probably apply to other auction sites, like using the actual auction process as a way of getting your affiliate links out there. The one thing that eBay does have, though, is an affiliate program which rewards affiliates for referring sales and new eBay members. (In that respect, eBay increasing their fees is a good thing!) So that part of the lesson would be more eBay-specific.

Still not sure if it'll be going in the March or April update... I'll keep you posted.

Mark

PremiumMember
mimenta
Trust:
Thanks Mark

Yes I heard about TradeMe - my daughter is living in Auckland. I wish there was some way we could put stuff on it - the stuff I saw was very pricey.

Right now on our blog:

http://mimenta.com/mimentum/

We're taking a group of beginners through setting up for e-auctions as a means of starting up an e-business - sort of first steps into the pool, so-as-to-speak. We deal with a lot of Newbies.

This is for newcomers to auctions who have no idea about auction templates, optimized pictures etc. Our aim is to end up with them using e-auctions for affiliate use and disposing of old stock, so your auction advice could be ideal for us.

If anyone gets the time, it would be great to get some opinions about our sites - I know you are all so busy so understand if you can't fit it in.
jeff
Trust:
I like the idea of having some technical issues dealt with. Maybe you could start a whole series of videos dealing with computer issues, ie, best browsers, security, etc... So just in case our computer crashes while we're writing our once in a life time trillon dollar sales copy, we'll know what to do!